~87~ "Stressed"

~POV: Noah~ (Smut: Toys, degrading, praising, aftercare)
I sat in bed working on the mountain of paper work I've been missing, we spilt it evenly between Lily and I usually, but Lily is busy working on getting information on a new mission, or finishing the one we had to ditch last time, yes I'm still kind of pissed at myself for that one. Michael was at therapy for another twenty minutes or so, and Pixie was resting at my feet, probably mad that Michael wasn't here to cuddle her, since she spends like every half moment by his side.

At least I thought Michael would be in therapy for longer, but no longer than five minutes later he opened the bedroom door and stepped inside, Pixie immediately ran up to him and he bent down to pick her up, cuddling her up to his chest. "I thought you had therapy awhile longer?" I said, still busily typing away on my laptop. He let Pixie down outside of our room, closing the door after her. "I got too anxious.." He mumbled, crossing his arms and looking down at the ground. I sighed and closed my laptop, opening my arms as a smile formed on his face and he jumped into them, laying between my legs, his head on my chest and the cutest grin on his face.

I let him get situated before I opened my laptop again, I had to reposition it since he was now in the middle of my chest and legs. I ended up leaning the laptop against my knee and continuing my work while he watched, "What are you doing..?" He scooted higher up on my chest, looking down at my laptop, "It's nothing, don't worry about it." I don't usually tell him all the details of missions, he just gets stressed out and I don't want that for him. He mumbled something and turned his head to lay the other way, staring out the window at the animals passing by.

~POV: Michael~
Even after Noah let me lay with him, I couldn't really shake the anxious feeling, I always feel like this after my therapy, for no particular reason I think, therapy is just really stressful for me so I think I'm still coming down from that and I don't really know what will make it go away. Out of boredom I started kissing up his neck, and he mostly ignored me, knowing I was probably just doing it for no reason. But then I started to bite down, nibbling on a spot that might have been his sweet spot because he pushed my head away and said, "Michael." In a warning manor.

I huffed, "Noo.." I tried to pull myself back up and fully sit on his lap but he pushed me down, forcing me with my head in between his legs, I laid on his stomach and pouted at him. "I'm busy my love." He didn't even look at me, I glared briefly before giving him a puppy dog face. "But I need something to relieve stress... Don't you wanna help me?..." I closed his laptop and climbed on his lap, cupping his face to force him to finally look at me. He sighed and avoided eye contact with me, knowing I could probably persuade him.

"I can dress up pretty for you if that's what you want?" I softly grinded against his crotch, staring into his eyes as I did. He shook his head, "I think you're pretty as you are, but- fuck- I've got work." He held my hips to stop me from moving so much, I tilted my head, "I think a break with help you work harder." I traced my hands down his arms before I opened our bedside drawer. "What do you want me to do to you huh?" He watched as I searched through the drawer until I found a vibrator, cock ring, and a piece of clothe. "I want you too play with me, tease me until I'm practically begging." I whispered in his ear, biting his lobe down to his neck as I placed the toys on the bed.

He suddenly grabbed my face and roughly pressed his lips against mine, alright, so I guess we're going rough tonight. He pinned me over, his knee in between my legs putting pressure on the growing bulge in my pants. "Ah.." I let out a quiet whine, gripping onto his shirt. "I think I'm gonna add one more thing to your little pile of toys there." He reached into the bedside table and pulled out a bit of rope, quickly tying my hands to the bed frame before I had a chance to say anything. "This'll be fun." He smirked at me, "Colour?" He asked, getting ready to take my pants off. "Green." He quickly pulled down my pants and underwear, I closed my legs out of embarrassment, but he forced them open, "Keep your fucking legs open, you wanted this didn't you?" He commanded, I jumped slightly at his tone but strangely enjoyed the dominance.