~25~ "Slap."

POV: Noah
I stood in our room packing my stuff for the mission, as I was supposed to leave in three hours.

I knew Michael was still pretty upset, but I think he calmed down at least.

Skye told me that he started taking medication for his anxiety, so I hope that helps a little since he's anxious and stressed quite a bit.

"Are you leaving soon?" I turned my head to see Michael standing in the doorway, fidgeting with his hoodie sleeves.

I sighed and walked up to hug him, feeling his head nuzzle into my chest.

"You have to go?..."

"Yes, there's nothing you can do about it you know." I lightly scoffed, pulling back from the hug.

He jumped, "I wasn't- I- just don't want you to get hurt..." He said, placing his hands behind his back so he wouldn't accidentally pick his skin again.

"This mission is actually fucking important! I can't back down on it just because you want me to." I didn't even really realize I was slightly yelling.

"So stop fucking asking!"

"I'm sorry it's THAT annoying for me to fucking care about you!" He growled, crossing his arms and turning his head.

"Do NOT speak to me that way!" I yelled, slapping him across the face.

His head turned from the impact as he held his cheek, tears in his eyes.

"You're such a brat sometimes..." I lightly pushed past him and out the door.

POV: Michael
My cheek stung like hell.

Cold air hit the tears forming in my eye lids as I slumped down against the wall and onto the floor.

I couldn't tell if I was upset, or scared, or angry, I think I felt nothing but confusion as I stared off into the distance of our room.

I heard footsteps coming down the hall followed by knocking at my door.

I gave no response, but they entered anyways and I saw it was just Posi and Lily.

"We heard yelling, is everything alright?" Posi kneeled down beside me, one hand on her lap and the other she used to lightly tap my shoulder, getting my attention.

"Huh?" I turned my head and took my hand off my burning cheek.

"What happened to your cheek??" She held my face, pulling me slightly closer to her so she could get a good look at the red spot forming on my face.

Tears were reforming in my eyes as I felt like screaming inside.

"I'm okay, it was nothing."

"Did he hurt you?" She rubbed my cheek, helping a little bit of the sting come off.

"We just got into a small fight, I'm fine, it was my fault." I was able to get a weak smile out.

"Fucking cunt... I am going to murder him." Lily disappeared from the hallway.

Posi sighed and turned her attention back to me.

"Let's go lay down huh?" She smiled her warm usual smile, continuing to rub my cheek with her thumb, taking the pain off as she held my face.

I nodded and fell into her arms, some of the tears now coming out and falling down my cheeks.

"Feel free to cry, I don't mind in the slightest..." She rubbed my back in circles In an attempt to calm me down a little.

I felt my eyes grow heavy and my body was begging for me to fall asleep.

It soon became hard for me to stay awake, I wanted to sleep so bad.