~70~ "Home."

~POV: Noah~
I woke up from the rays of sunlight peeking through the hotel room curtains, I covered my eyes with my arm, blocking out the light from my sensitive eyes.

I groaned and turned my head away, nuzzling my face into Michael's neck, who was still fast asleep, my hands wrapped around his petite waist.

His lips were parted ever so slightly through his sleep. Fuck, he looked so perfect, his fluffy brown locks rested against the pillow as his chest moved up and down with his breathing.

"So beautiful..." I whispered, parting his bangs softly and smiling as I admired his cute face that I wanted to kiss and make him smile.

He mumbled my name in his sleep, moving closer to me and nuzzling his head in my neck, subconsciously smelling for that familiar scent of my cologne he loved. I wasn't wearing it right now though, but he still smiled and rested his head back down on my chest, going back into a deep sleep.

I pet his hair, kissing the top of his head. A soft tone was felt throughout the whole room, that is until Posi burst into the room, causing a loud crash that made me jump.

Luckily it didn't wake Michael, if it had I'd probably murdered them. I sat up carefully, glaring as Posi and Lily walked into the room.

"Okay lovebirds! It's already 12 and we wanna hit the road so we can go home." Posi clapped, placing her hands on her hips. Michael whined quietly, digging his face into my side.

"Do you have to be so loud...? Jesus Christ..." I sighed, pinching the bridge of my nose. My hand rested on Michael's thigh under the blanket.

"Yeah my bad, you must have had a long night." Posi rolled her eyes, bending down and throwing clothes at me. "Put some clothes on, we're leaving in an hour." 

I gave her an unimpressed look, throwing the T-shirt over my head before looking over and seeing Michael waking up softly, the light hitting his tired eyes as he shut them tight again.

I smiled at him, softly rubbing my hand on his love-bite-filled neck, he winced slightly, opening his eyes. They must still hurt.

"Get dressed so we can go." Posi ticked her tongue as she left, "And don't have sex again for god's sake!" She yelled before closing the door behind her, I rolled my eyes with a small sigh.

"What did she say?" Michael mumbled, sitting up and holding my arm, resting his head on me.

"Nothing baby, how was your sleep?" I caressed his waist, my shirt was definitely wrinkled, but I didn't really care, it looked so cute on him, It made me feel like he was mine.

"I'm tired... My neck and ass hurt."

"Sorry, was it worth it at least?" I chuckled, tracing my finger along his hickeys, his skin was sensitive, but he still closed his eyes, enjoying the feeling of my touch.

"Worth it..." He deemed, almost falling asleep just there before I held his waist and stood up off the bed.

He whined at the loss of contact, "We've gotta get going, hun." I said, grabbing my pants and pulling them up my legs.

"The amount of pet names you have for me is ridiculous. Baby, Kitten, Love, Darling, Hun." He listed, yawning in between as he sat up and brought his knees to his chest.

"Good boy," I added with a wink, doing up my belt and grabbing my shoes.

"Shut up!" He grabbed a pillow and threw it at my chest, I caught it with ease and tossed it back to him.

"Put some shorts on, the others wanna get home." I tossed him his shorts as I sat on the edge of the bed tying my boots.

"Fine. I wanna see my cat." He grumbled, standing up from the bed and pulling his shorts up over his underwear.