~97~ "Late night drive."

~POV: Michael~
I can't sleep. Ive been trying for like an hour and a half, it's already midnight. I'm just restless, I keep moving and probably annoying Noah, but I don't want to sleep. "Noah.." I shook him, "Why do you keep waking me upp." He groaned, rolling away from me. "I can't sleep, can you take me on a drive?..." I kissed up his neck and bit down, hoping to catch his attention. "In the morning.." He pushed me away, I whined and grabbed his hand. "Pleeeeaseee, you said anything I wanted.." I interlocked our fingers and kissed his palm, he sighed and sat up, rubbing his eyes. "Okay... Okay baby..." He yawned and pulled a shirt over his shoulders, I cheered and hugged him from behind, kissing his cheek.

"You're so energetic in the middle of the night..." He chuckled, kissing my hand as I laid my head on his shoulder with a smile. He stood up and didn't bother to button up his shirt, just kneeled down in front of the bed so I could climb on his back. He brought me down the hallway to the front door, Posi was standing in the kitchen sipping a cup of tea. "Why are you lovebirds up?" She grumbled, she always gets in this annoyed mood suddenly at night, I remember from when we were working and she'd have to have at least three cherry vodkas just to not punch someone.

"Michael wouldn't sleep unless we went for a drive." Noah said, repositioning his hands under my thighs to hold me better, I always got a sense of fluster when he did that, I'm always focused on his every touch, it kind of overwhelms me. I smiled at Posi, she ever so slightly hinted one back. "Bring a blanket, it helps him fall asleep faster." She rolled her eyes and stirred some sugar in her cup of tea. "How do you know?" Noah chuckled, titling his head, I placed my hand in his hair and played with it.

"He used to ask me to drive him around the block when he was anxious and couldn't sleep, I'd steal my mother's car." As she spoke it kind of woke a memory in me, I forgot we did that, I used to have a lot of panic attacks in the middle of the night, for some reason they stopped, I feel safe when Noah holds me. "Okay then." Noah nodded, Posi threw a blanket from the couch at me and I caught it, using it as a pillow on Noah's shoulder to snuggle into it.

He carried me outside to the car and placed me down in the passenger's seat. "Baby." He laughed, kissing the top of my head and closed the door, going around to the drivers seat and starting the car. I leaned my head against the window and brought my knees to my chest. Noah placed his hand on my thigh and interlocked our fingers, starting to drive us to god knows where, probably just around the neighbourhood.

~POV: Noah~
Michael fell straight asleep within half an hour of driving around, he curled up with the blanket as I turned around to go back home. "My love.." I graced my thumb along his hand and yawned, if I drove any longer I would probably fall asleep behind the wheel. We got back home and I carried him inside, Posi was nowhere to be seen, probably back in bed with Lily. I could feel Michael's face nuzzled in the back of my neck, "Mm.. Where...?" He whispered in a tired tone as I brought him back to our room, "We're home now." I placed him in bed and kissed his lips slowly, I tried to replace his blanket with the comforter but he was gripping it pretty hard, so I gave up and climbed into bed beside him, pulling his body close to my chest.

~POV: Michael~
"Mew! Meeeeeeewwwwww!" I fluttered my eyes open to Pixie scratching our bed frame and meowing her fool head off up at me. I groaned and rolled over, hiding my face in Noah's chest in hopes that she would shush, but of course she didn't, spoiled cat. She hopped up on our bed and crawled in between Noah and I, pawing at our faces until either of us reacted. "What does she want..?" Noah mumbled in slightly annoyance, only pulling my closer to him, which forced Pixie to back up and stare at us with an unimpressed gaze. "Food, or attention." I tried to sit but fell back down, "I can't-... It hurts too bad." I sniffed, I'm also on withdrawal from lower dose of meds, which is making me emotional. "Okay, okay baby. I'll feed her, please don't cry." He sat up and pulled my head against his chest, kissing my forehead.

He wiped away my tears and got out of bed, "Okay, let's go feed you.." He opened the door and took Pixie down the hall to feed her. I rolled back in bed and curled into a ball, my tears slowly stopped flowing until my face was just a bit wet and my eyes were slightly hurting. "Okay, she literally almost choked from how quickly she ate, and Rose randomly handed me these pills for you, so uh- here you go." Noah came back and placed a bottle of pills on the bedside table. "Yay, more pills..." I grumbled, nuzzling my face into the pillow. "Are you mad?" He chuckled, I nodded, I don't know why, I'm just annoyed. "At me?" He pulled a shirt over his shoulders and buttoned it up. "I dunno.. Shut up..."

~POV: Noah~
I shot an unimpressed look at Michael, "C'mon, I drove you at 12:30 in the morning, you don't get to be mad now." I walked over to our bed and leaned over to part his hair away from his face so I could see him. "Yes I can.." He pulled away from my touch, I sighed and sat down on the bed, he peeked at me from under the covers and sat up, carefully moving to lay his head on my chest and hug me. We stayed like that for a few moments, I slowly pet his hair and kissed his forehead, until I spoke. "I understand that you're hurting but that doesn't mean you can be rude." I could feel him nod against my chest, "But it hurts so baaaaaaaad.." He whined with a bit of a laugh, laying his head down on my thigh and lifting his shirt slightly so I could see the wound. "Michael." I said warningly, "I know it hurts, but you don't get a free pass to be a brat. I said I'd do anything you wanted and I will, anything you ask of me I'll do for you, but that doesn't mean you can be rude." His expression changed to more of a sad one as he struggled for a minute to sit up before attacking me with a hug and climbing on my lap.

"I'm sorry for being mean darling.. I appreciate what you do for me so much, I just get in my own head sometimes and I forget just how much you care for me." He stared into my eyes, kissing me passionately, I cupped his face and leaned my forehead against his, he melted into the touch immediately, our lips moving perfectly in sync with one another as I tumbled over to me pinning him down underneath me. He breathed heavily, staring at me with hooded eyes for me to stare back. "How can I make it up to you?" He tilted his head, a tired smirk on his cherry lips that made him look so enticing. "I can think of a few ways." I began but before I could say anymore Michael smashed his lips against mine and we fell right back into a pattern of kissing over and over again, until I finally was able to pull away.

"But, another time." I smirked and completely lost touch of him, unravelling myself from his embrace and leaving him frustrated and confused. "What?" He blinked, sitting up, I don't think he's used to not getting his way when we do that. "You've been spoiled for too long, even your punishments are easy to handle, I think you deserve something harder." I shrugged, grabbing my jacket, I'd probably just go finish up some paperwork while he was here. "Like you?~" He teased and I immediately dropped the jacket and stormed over to him, grabbing his wrists and slamming them down on the bed to keep him still for one bloody second.

"No, like you getting nothing for a week straight and then at the end of that week I'm gonna fuck you for so long you wouldn't have been able to walk anyways. I'm gonna ruin you until you lose your voice and the only thing telling me how sorry you are is silent tears streaming down your face." I glared at him and his eyes widened with a red blush warming up on his face. "Do you understand?" I've never seen him nod so quickly, he bit the inside of his cheek and looked me up and down. "Good. And if you touch yourself it'll be a month before I even so much as kiss you." I just about pressed our lips together before I backed away, he whined and tried to pull me back but couldn't reach.

"C'mon, let's go get breakfast."