~81~ "Nightmares."

~POV: Michael (Thanks to XxNoahxMichaelxX for the chapter idea! I appreciate it so much honestly.)
I laid on Noah's lap, my head on his thigh as I held his hand, fidgeting with the ring on his finger, spinning it around and around constantly until my fingers got tired and my eyelids grew too heavy for me to keep them open. Noah took his hand away from me and massaged my scalp gently, playing with my hair. The feeling in the room was calm, until I actually got to sleep.

"Faggot!" A woman screamed at me, I stared down at the ground, I don't understand, didn't Noah kick her out? Why is his mother back?.. "You actually fucking thought you deserved someone like him?" She grabbed my hair and threw me to the side against the wall, I let out a yelp and slid to the ground. "You barley deserve to be alive, let alone be the burden of another human being." I covered my head quickly as she threw a hit at me and I screamed.

"Shut the FUCK up! You have no reason to be crying like a bitch!" She pressed her shoe against my chin, forcing my head up to stare into her eyes, I grabbed her shoe and tried to push her back, but it was no luck. "Stop it!" I yelled at her through a shattered voice. "Tell me, who would care if you lived or died?" She grabbed my hair again, forcing me to my knees to look up at her, "F-fuck off..." I mumbled, pushing her back as hard as I could and she fell to the ground. I quickly backed up and hid my face in my knees, sobbing to myself.

And then the dark aura in the room was bright, too bright for my eyes, I blinked and heard a voice talking to me. I immediately sat up and backed up, I almost fell off the bed I was sitting on. "you'reright you'reright you'reright-" I repeated in a sob, until I felt a familiar hand on the top of my head, massaging my scalp and lightly interlocking my hair with his hand. I looked up to see it was just Noah, and now I've realized how stupid I must look, so I quickly wiped my tears and sniffed, standing up off the bed. "I'm fine, I'm sorry." I chuckled, my hoodie was feeling too warm on me and I wished it was Noah's and not mine I was wearing.

"You're not fine.. What happened my love..?" He stood up as well, walking up to me and letting my head resting on his chest as the tears fell again, he rubbed my back up and down slowly, kissing the top of my hair. I took a hitched breath and gripped his shirt. "I-I'm sorry if I'm a burden.. I-I don't kn-ow why-" I began but before I could go on any longer Noah shushed me and cupped my face, looking up and me. "No, you're not a burden okay? I hate hearing you say stuff like that. I love you so much, and your needs are never an issue to me." He kissed my lips, "Do you wanna tell me what happened..?"

I shrugged, "Just insecurities... Your mum was in the dream.." I mumbled, he kissed down my neck, with the first kiss he whispered, "You're so beautiful," With another kiss, "You deserve everything I can
give you." One last one right on my healing hickeys, "And I'm gonna try to give you everything." He rubbed my cheek with his thumb and kissed my forehead.

"I'm so tired.." I chuckled, closing my eyes on his chest, "I haven't gotten a good sleep in so long." I picked at a button on his shirt, I wanted to wear his clothes right now, that seemed comforting. "I know my love, no more distractions, you can sleep for as long as you want." He laid his head on mine and we stayed like that for a moment, neither of us moving and just enjoying the calm silence that we once had before.

"Can I wear this shirt...? It smells good.." I looked up at him and he nodded, I watched as he unbuttoned the shirt and pulled it down his shoulders, I took my hoodie off and replaced it with his shirt, letting him help me button it up. I smelt the collar and smiled, it smelt exactly like him, I wanted this smell all the time, I don't exactly get why I'm so obsessed with it but it just reminds me of everything good.

"Does your sister know what your mother did...?" I whispered, I didn't want to start drama or anything, god, that's the last thing I want, but I dunno, I guess I thought she should probably know her mum is an asshole. "My sister already hates her, we both hate all of our family except each other." He placed his hands in his sweatpants pockets, shrugging, "Enough about that, you should go to bed okay?" He smiled and I nodded, crawling under the covers and pulling the comforter over my head.

A few minutes later Noah climbed in beside me, "Have good dreams my love.." He whispered before I closed my eyes, I'm probably gonna end up sleeping for a whole fricken day tomorrow.