~59~ "Bottle of Pills"

~POV: Noah~

"What?" I looked up at Rose, what the hell does she mean? I saw the pills, what else could it be?

"He only took one pill, that couldn't have been enough to overdose him. Can you grab me his bottle of pills? We need to inspect them." She held a clipboard in her hands, flipping through the pages before holding it politely and looking down at me.

"Y-yeah of course." I stood up quickly, speed walking down the hallway to our room and stanching the bottle of pills off the bedside table, hearing them clash together as I walked back down the hallway and threw them to her.

She nodded and walked back into the room, I caught a glimpse of my boyfriend, past out on the bed, IVs stuck in his arms and doctors surrounding him.

It made me want to vomit from the stress.

"What's going on?..." A tired voice behind me spoke, I looked back to see Posi resting her head on Lily's shoulder and Alex behind them.

"Michael overdosed- or- or not- I don't know- But he won't wake up, the doctors are doing tests right now..." I slumped back on the floor, my hands on the back of my neck as I stared down at the floor

"What!?" Posi ran up to the door, Lily held her back, knowing if we were allowed inside, I would already be there.

"We're probably not allowed inside Po'"

"But I need to see him! I need to know if he's okay!" She struggled in the brunette's arms, wiggling and trying to escape her grasp, but failing.

Alex sat down beside me and rubbed my back.

"Are you okay?..." She whispered.

I shook my head, "No. Not until I know he's okay."

She sighed, "What's been going on?"

"I thought he might have overdosed because he wasn't waking up and I saw he had his pills on his nightstand, but Rose said he only took one pill, so they're examining his pills right now..." I wiped some dry tears off my cheeks when the door suddenly opened again.

We all went silent, Posi stopped struggling, Lily let go of her grasp, and Alex and I looked up at Rose.

She seemed a bit surprised that we were all there, but went back to what she was going to say.

"The pill he took wasn't one of the ones I gave him, it was some other name-less one. It seemed to be a much higher dose, which caused him to pass out because his body wasn't used to doses that high all of the sudden. I'm not really sure where he got them from, or why he wanted a higher dose, but we can question him once he wakes. Should be about an hour."

That was all a lot for my brain to take, the main part of me was just so fucking glad he was okay, but I wanted to know where the fuck he got the drugs from.

"Give us a minute to clean up, then you may all go in. My advice would be to give him a few minutes to figure out what's going on when he wakes up, immediately beginning to question him could send him into a panic, then you'll get nothing."

We all nodded almost simultaneously, god I just wanted to kiss him.

"Okay. Uhm- yeah, give us a minute, don't be too pushy with him- That's all." She nodded and walked into that room for the thousandth time that day.

"See? He's okay." Alex smiled, continuing to rub my back, trying to calm me down, it might have worked.

"How the hell did he get the extra drugs...?" I mumbled, narrowing my eyebrows.

"We can ask him in a bit, for now, let's just go wait for him to wake up okay?"
I nodded, seeing the doctors all come out of the room, letting us know it was okay to go in now.

We walked in the room to the sight of Michael fast asleep (or passed out I suppose) on the hospital bed, we all found a chair to sit on.

I sat in the chair right next to the bed at the end and rested my head in my arms, I heard the others start to fall asleep, seeing as it was early.

But I didn't.

I couldn't.

I wanted to make sure he woke up.