~115~ "Through The Walls."

~POV: Michael~ (This chapter contains the use of the f slur and smut.)
I sighed as I sat up on the bed, rubbing my eyes as the feeling of another dizzy spell came through me, it was almost twelve pm and I just woke up to an empty bed, Noah was probably already out in the living room or kitchen with the others. I was procrastinating going out there, especially when the moment I stand up I feel like passing out. Still, I walked to the bathroom and swallowed my daily pills, along with another Rose gave me for anxiety, it says "take as needed". That bottle was full before Anna came, it's almost a quarter empty now.

I took one or two deep breaths, in for four seconds, out for four seconds before I finally walked downstairs, yawning as I walked into the kitchen to see everyone all eating lunch. I ignored them and poured some coffee into a mug to sip, maybe the dizziness would leave. Noah ruffled my hair as he walked past, saying good morning to me, I didn't really respond, just took another sip of the burning hot liquid, feeling the way it ran down my throat.

Shutting my eyes tight in hopes of getting rid of the sickness, when I suddenly noticed Posi was making tea next to me. "You okay?" She smiled, I blinked before nodding slowly, fascinated with the way I saw black spots in the corner of my vision. "You look dead." She laughed, her last word of speech slurred, I placed down my cup, gripping the counter as I suddenly lost consciousness.

~POV: Noah~
"Jesus Christ-" I heard from behind me as I was trying to find an excuse for Michael and I so we didn't have to go out shopping with my mother and the others, just as I heard the loud thump and I wiped my head around to see what it was. There Posi stood, holding a limp Michael in her arms as she sunk to the floor because she wasn't strong enough to hold him up so suddenly. "Uh- help?" Posi said, glaring at me as I stared in confusion, well there's an excuse I guess. I crouched down to the unconscious brunette, taking him from Posi and holding his head against my chest. "Love?" I softly shook him, cupping his face, after a few seconds his eyes fluttered open slowly. "F-fuck.." He whispered, immediately lulling his head back onto me, having too much of a headache to keep his head up.

"Posi can you grab a glass of water?" I asked, she nodded and grabbed a glass, filling it up with the liquid and handing it down to me. I lifted Michael's chin, forcing him to look at me, "Have a sip." I helped him drink it, he licked his lips after and I stood up, helping him to his feet as he was still a bit wobbly. "You need something to eat alright?" I picked him up and placed him on the counter, he was too out of it to even care what was happening, still trying to reorient himself. "Keep sipping this." I passed him the cup and he held it with both of his shaky hands, bringing it up to his dry lips and closing his eyes as I went to find something in the pantry for him to have.

I found some crackers and put them on a plate for him, "I'll make you an actual meal in a bit, eat these for now." I handed him the plate and he slowly nibbled on them. I stood in between his legs, letting him lay his head on my chest, taking a breath. "Jesus Christ, you can't even take care of yourself?" My mother said in response to Michael, I shot her a glare, "Shut your fucking mouth." I gritted my teeth, I'm not having it today. "That is no way to speak to me!" She yelled, Michael whimpered and wrapped his arms around me. I pulled away, "And that is no way to speak to my husband you little fucking bitch. You are in my house, I let you in I can just as easily kick you out onto the streets." I wanted to hit her, but I didn't, I crossed my arms to keep me from doing just that and looked down at her instead.

"God, he's turned you into his little slave." She scoffed, I chuckled, pinching the bridge of my noise in straight disappointment. "I'm like five times bigger than him." I shook my head, she mumbled some curse under her breath, Posi went and stood beside Michael, half watching the drama and half helping Michael to make sure he was stable and okay. "Bloody hell, you told him he shouldn't eat and get then mad when he passes out because he followed your instructions you fucking hypocritical twat." I was just so angry that she made him starve to the point where he passes out and she still has the audacity to say shit.