~17~ "Attention"

~POV: Michael~ *Smut*
I lie in bed staring at the ceiling, unsure of what to do with myself now that I'm alone.

Noah went on a mission, he didn't tell me what he was doing, but he never really does anyways.

But nonetheless, I'm still lonely, all I can think about is Noah cuddling with me.

Him holding me close and kissing me softly...

His hand resting on my thigh, inching closer to my crotch.

God, I'm actually horny.

I groaned and stared up at the white ceiling, knowing it would be another hour or so until I got the attention I craved.

Stupid work.

Maybe I could text him?

Eh, worth a shot.

Me
When will you be homeee?

I waited about five minutes before my phone dinged again and the screen lit up with a notification.

mafia dude
We're home now, but I've just got one more meeting, should only be half an hour.

Me
Alright, hurry up though, I need you~

I giggled and turned my phone off, throwing it on his desk chair and staring back up at the ceiling, waiting for him to be finished.

~POV: Noah~
I smirked to myself, reading the text the brunette had sent me.

"Noah." I noticed a voice calling my name and I looked up, almost all eyes in the room were staring at me.

"Hm?" I questioned, and turned my phone off, placing it in my back pocket.

"Stop texting your boyfriend, pay attention." Lily laughed, leaning on the cobble walls of my office wall.

"Shut up." I rolled my eyes, turning my attention back to the meeting.

"Alright, I think that's all." Simon held a piece of paper in his hands.

"Okay, you're all free to go." I dismissed them all, pulling my phone back out and rereading the text from Michael and sending one of my own.

Me
Meeting's over, be ready.

~POV: Michael~

mafia dude
Meeting's over, be ready.

I giggled at the text that I could see from the chair, happy to finally get the attention I've been craving for so long.

I sat on the bed and anxiously waited for him to come.

The door suddenly opened and I jumped to my feet, running over and immediately jumping on him, wrapping my arms around his neck.

"You wearn't kidding about being needy." He laughed a seductive laugh, which made more horny.

"I wouldn't joke about something like that." I grabbed onto his face and kissed him passionately.

He pulled away, which made me whine.

"You disturbed me while I was trying to work, that deserves a punishment doesn't it?"

"What kind of punishment?" I smirked, before I could say anything though, he locked the door behind him and picked me up, pinning me on the wall so I was floating above the ground.

"You're so pretty." He kissed all along my jawline.

"I've been waiting all day." I whimpered at him teasing me, getting fed up.