~11~ "Kidnapped."

(Thank you too @XxMichaelxNoahxX for your wonderful ideas <3 You always help me so much with the plot of my chapters, and you're a really kind person! So I hope you enjoy how this chapter turned out!<3 and ofc sorry it took so long! I wanted this chapter to be good :)

POV: Michael
I felt like going out and getting some coffee, I've spent the last few days in the house with Noah, and I wanted to get out and be alone for a little bit.

Not because I was mad at Noah or anything, I just wanted some space to think to myself for a while.

I was laying in bed on my phone since Noah was in a meeting. I don't know how long it will be... I'll just get up and ask him quickly, it shouldn't disturb him too much.

I walked down the long hallway until I hear muffled talking in the room to the left.

I knocked on the door until I heard a slight response and I struggled to open the heavy metal door.

"Uh... Hi.." I spoke quietly, hoping I was interrupting anything serious or something.

"Michaeeel! Yay! This meeting is so boring!!" Lily saw me and immediately grabbed my hand, pulling me further into the room.

"Sorry, am I interrupting something?" Lily pulled me into a tight hug, which I accepted only to be polite, (even if I really didn't want to be touched) before backing away and fixing the hair that she messed up.

"Nope, not at all. What do you need?" Noah smiled, tapping a black basic pen on his desk up and down while leaning slightly back in the office chair.

"I just wanted to let you know that I'm going to get some coffee and maybe grab a few things from my apartment," I fiddled with my fingers and waited for a response, but then it hit me.

"Fuck.. I left my cat alone at the apartment..." I muttered but soon regretted it as soon as Lily heard.

"YOU HAVE A CAT!?? AWHHH!" She screeched, jumping up and down, at this point, I finally wondered where Posi and her baby were at this time, though she isn't a part of the meeting so she was probably downstairs or something.

Noah chuckled softly and nodded, leaning further back on his chair.

"Go ahead Love, be safe." Noah smiled at me, I wanted to kiss him but the room was filled with Elias, Lily, and Three other people who all look oddly familiar, plus some extra background maids and I didn't want to embarrass him or something.

"I will." I nodded and walked out the heavy metal door, and then the front door, down the concrete sidewalk.

I take in the city's morning beauty, the streetlamps barely lit, I guess they haven't been turned off just yet.

The sound of birds tweeting and chirping fill the slightly cloudy grey sky as I walk down the street, the wind forcing my hair into my face.

It took about ten minutes to reach my old block, and memories all came back to me. The late nights walking back from work and being absolutely terrified something was gonna happen, that someone would hurt me.

I haven't felt like that since I met Noah though, strangely enough, I feel fine with him.

But as I walked alone down that cold, dark street, the feelings came rushing back just as fast as they left.

The songbirds disappeared from my earshot and all the children I saw just moments ago running around their feet clacking with each stomp the boots made on the hard concrete, It all seemed to just disappear.

And I realized I was once again alone.

But not in a comforting way, not in the way I intended to be alone, happy with my coffee and cat.