~10~"I slept with a woman."

POV: Posi
I woke up to a different bed and instant waves of regret, everything that happened replaying in my mind a millions times over.

Me taking her shirt off, her hand moving down my skirt as she kissed me passionately, me holding onto her like if I let go she would never return.

I slept with a woman...

I actually had sex with a woman, and it wasn't paid for..

I turned my head to see Lily, at least I think that's her name, I never asked, Cuddled up against my side and snoring softly.

Why did I go home with her...

She's so pretty... but I have a child...

SHIT, I HAVE A CHILD!

I jumped up out of the comfy bed and grabbed my clothes that were scattered over the room, making the mattress bounce as she shot awake.

"Huh...? what...?" She mumbled, sitting up slightly, her hair looked so perfect, all messy yet fluffy at the same time.

"I-I'm so sorry! I had a lot of fun last night, b-but I need to get home to my child!" I struggled to get my fucking bra and uncomfortably tight shirt back on.

"Let me drive you, you don't even know where we are." She chuckled, watching me struggle to put my fishnets back on.

"Fine, just please be quick. I need to make sure she's okay!" She rubbed her eyes and stood up, I blushed at her completely naked body as she went to put her clothes from yesterday back on.

I turned my head away, not wanting to seem creepy or something.

"I don't care if you look," She laughed, standing there in her black underwear and bra, making my face heat up.

I didn't respond, not sure if I could get any words out at the sight of her beautiful body.

"C'mon, let's go get your kid." She laughed, topping her outfit off by tying her hair in messy, quick braids and grabbing my hand, leading me to the garage.

"What's your kid's name?" She asked once we both jumped in the car and she started the engine, gripping her hands to the leather covered steering wheel.

"Maisie," I smiled to myself at the thought of my child. "She's the most important thing in my life right now, but I barely spend time with her because of my job and our house is so shitty..."

"You know... You could move in with me.." She mumbled ever so softly, but I heard it loud and clear, and it shot butterflies through my stomach.

"Wait what?" The thought of living with her made me nervous and flustered already.

"Noah, me, Mark, Simon, Fredrick, and Elias all live in that mansion, there's always room for more." She smiled, I thought for a moment.

It would be better for my baby.

Would it be awkward with Lily?

I would be able to see Michael more often since he probably spends a lot of time there.

"I-I'll think about it..." I finally said after a minute or so, not wanting to rush into it, I should think about my other options first.

"Of course, I know last night was only a hook-up... But, you're still really sweet, I still wanna be friends."

I smiled to myself, of course I wanna be friends with her.

She's so nice... but not in a way that I wanna like, make out with or something heh-