~85~ "Wedding: Part 2."

~POV: Michael~
I looked around at the decorations put up in awe, it was beautiful, I sat down at one of the tables watching as maids rushed around to get food and last minute necessities set up. I wanted to help but I feel like I might get in the way, they all look so coordinated. Someone tapped me on my shoulder from behind and I looked to see a maid with long dirty blonde hair and brown eyes with a flower in her hair staring down at me. "Hi! I just wanted to see if you were alright, you're face is awfully flushed." She sat down in a chair in front of me. Her hands in her lap and a huge smile across her face.

"I-oh, is it? Sorry, just anxious I guess." I felt my face, it was pretty warm, god my face always gets flushed when I'm tired to anxious. "You're the groom or bride right? Whatever you wanna be called." She shrugged and I chuckled, "I don't really care, I'm wearing a dress aren't I?" I brushed off my skirt, she laughed with me. "Don't be nervous, that's silly. You've gotten this far haven't you?" Just as she spoke another girl walked up beside her, she had a mullet type haircut with teal bangs at the front, wearing an oversized grey sweatshirt with a black turtle neck underneath, and dark grey pants.

"Sorry to interrupt, thought you might want this." They said, handing me a glass of wine, I nodded and sipped it down, "Thanks. I'm Michael by the way." I introduced myself, crossing one of my legs over the other and titling my head at them. "I'm Izzy." The dirty blonde hair one said, "Sage." The other spoke, crossing her arms at me, I crooked my eyebrow. "Well, thank you for the wine." I lifted my glass before sipping it down. I felt someone kiss my head and I looked up to see Noah hugging me from behind. "Hi my love.." He whispered, kissing down my neck. "You're not supposed to see me before the wedding you know." I smiled up at him, Izzy and Sage walked away together as he shrugged, "I don't care. You look so pretty."

"Yeah, well, you don't look bad yourself." I looked up and he kissed my lips quickly, "Aren't you good at complimenting?" He laughed, I brought my knees to my chest and he cupped my face, I leaned into his touch, almost closing my eyes and falling asleep right there. "Excuse me, sir." Another maid appeared beside Noah, she had short curley black hair and light brown eyes, he stood up and looked at her, "Yes Eden?" He said, resting his hands on the back of my chair. "The wedding is about to start, should everybody take their seats?" She crossed her arms behind her back and Noah nodded, "Sure." He placed one of his hands in my hair, massaging my scalp, I smiled and closed my eyes, automatically lifted my head up into his touch from relaxation.

"Congratulations by the way." Eden said, I was barely listening to their conversation, I was almost asleep, god I loved it when he massaged my head like that. "Thank you." Noah said, I opened my eyes and saw as he smiled at her just before she walked away to go tell everybody to sit down. "Okay, you should go find Posi, she'll help you get situated. Love you." He removed his hand from my head and I pouted at the lack of contact as he walked away to go talk with Lily until he was needed.

I stood up and found Posi by the food table, "You ready?" She smiled as she held a cup of wine and sipped the last few drops down, I nodded and she brought me inside just to get any last minute things I needed ready. "You feeling nervous still?" She asked as she my fixed hair, Noah had probably messed it up, although it's kind of impossible to fix. I shrugged, "I dunno, I had some wine and that fixed it a bit." I looked around the room and spotted outside, watching Noah talk to Lily. "Amen." Posi laughed, finishing up my hair and brushing off the sleeves of my cardigan.

"You ready?" She cupped my face, I took a deep breath and nodded, she breathed with me and we waited for the sound of the music to walk outside, she held my hand to calm my nerves as we walked down the isle, everybody was sitting down and at the arch Noah stood with the officiant. Posi moved to the side where Lily stood and I walked up, standing in front of Noah and staring up at him.

His eyes looked so brightly blue in the sun, and I could barley listen to any other voice when I got so lost in those eyes. "Do you, Noah Carter, Take Michael Afton to be your lawfully wedded husband through sickness and health for as long as you both shall live?" For some reason as the officiant said that anxiety filled my mind and shook throughout my body, I hadn't even thought of the possibility of him not saying yes. But then at that moment all the anxiety and thoughts washed away as he said the words "I do." And I let out a quiet breath of relief.

"And do you, Michael Afton, take Noah Carter to be your lawfully wedded husband through sickness and health for as long as you both live?" I snapped back to reality and the minute the officiant spoke I responded with, "I do."

"You may kiss one another." I cupped Noah's face and pulled him in to press my lips against his, I felt his hands rest on my waist like they fit perfectly right there, holding me tight. And it made me feel safe, like we were the only thing in the whole world, just us here together, and when he eventually pulled away from the kiss I still felt that way. He's almost my whole world, and I know that might sound clingy or cringy, but it's true, I think about him at almost every moment, and I don't mind that. In fact I adore it, and I can just hope he's the same, I think he is.

We decided not to do vows, he knows I love him, and I know he loves me, we didn't think vows were necessary for either of us. He held my hand and slipped the ring on, his wedding band was already on, and my god the ring was beautiful, it was rose quarts and I immediately fell in love with it. He interlocked my fingers with his as the ceremony ended and people clapped. I smiled at him and he smiled back, leaning his forehead against mine and whispering a small, "I love you." That only I could hear.

A/N: So apparently the part three of this chapter was deleted, I may or may not
Rewrite it, it's kind of a pain to rewrite so I'm very sorry to those who were in the third chapter :(

Those of you who wanted to be in the wedding chapter and wearn't in this one, you will be in the next chapter I promise! :)

Those in this chapter were:

@izzybee105 (Izzy)
@radiodust_simp (Sage)
@sinnykitty1 (Eden Willows)

Thank you and I hope you are satisfied with your character! :D