~6~"Head kiss."

POV: Noah
When I arrived home I began to unbutton my shirt as I walked to my bedroom, just wanting to lay down and sleep.

Walking up the stairs I soon reach my bedroom door, opening it with a yawn.

I was surprised to see the brunette sleeping in my bed.

He looks so fucking adorable...

He was shivering though... Of course, I don't want him to be cold. 

I sighed, walking over to my closet and grabbing a folded blanket, placing it over him and softly kissing his forehead..

A smile formed on his face as he hugged the blanket tightly, warming himself up.

"Oooo, hey lover boy~" I turn my head to see Lily standing in the doorframe, of fucking course it's her again.

"Oh fuck, it's back." I groaned, pinching the bridge of my nose in annoyance, I can't deal with anymore of her right now.

"You love him dontcha~?" She began to tease, I knew she was about to go on forever.

"You've made your point Lil'." I sighed, hoping she would get the hint and end it.

"You must confess your feelings lover boy~! It could be destiny!"

"He was cold!" 

"Should have cuddled up to him~"

I gave up on fighting anymore, she would never let me hear the end of this.

Suddenly I heard a small yawn behind me and I turned my attention to Michael, who was now sitting up and staring at me, blinking repeatedly.

"Oh shit," I mumbled quietly, praying he only just woke up and didn't hear the last conversation. That would be so fucking embarrassing.

"OOH! HE'S AWAKE!" Lily screeched, making the brunette flinch and blink his tired eyes, I knew he probably hadn't slept in days.

"I'm Lily! Nice to meetcha!" She ran inside the room very excitedly, shaking the hand of the exhausted Michael, who clearly just wanted to go back to bed and sleep forever.

"o-oh... you're.. energetic.." He mumbled, trying his best not sound rude in response to her over-the-top energy.

"You are?-" Lily probably expected Michael to volunteer his name, without her having to ask.

"Uh- Michael," He muttered, wrapping the gray fluffy blanket around his shoulders, a little confused about how it got in bed with him.

"When did I get a blanket?-" He yawned once again.

"OOOO! THAT'S THE BEST PART!" Michael flinched, it was too early for the constant shouting.

"NOAH KISSED-" I quickly grabbed her wrist and covered her mouth before she could finish her sentence.

"don't. fucking. finish. that. sentence.." I muttered so only she could hear my threat.

"NOAH KISSED YOUR HEAD! NOAH KISSED YOUR HEAD!" She screeched, I glared hard at her before she started to run out of the room, knowing I was about to fucking kill her as I began to run after her..

POV: Michael

"NOAH KISSED YOUR HEAD! NOAH KISSED YOUR HEAD!" And just like that, they were both gone from the room, Noah chasing after screaming Lily.

I sighed, laying back down on the comfy mattress and closing my eyes, hugging my soft blanket.

Until the thought finally reached my mind not long before I was about to fall asleep.

NOAH KISSED MY HEAD.

HE FUCKING KISSED MY HEAD

OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD.

Does he like me?

Oh my god, I want him to kiss me.

What the fuck is happening!?

I'm a complete mess, I can imagine his lips against mine and his hands on my waist, holding me close to him and keeping me safe..

My face felt so flushed and warm, like my hands would burn if I even touched my face.

I hid my face in my knees, I didn't want him to walk in and see me like this.

I want to kiss his lips so badly, And I don't think I can wait anymore...