~91~ "Disrupting."

~POV: Michael~ (you want smut? I provide!! :D)
I don't think it's any surprise that I like to dress up, skirts, fishnets, I generally just like to feel pretty, especially with Noah. I want him to call me pretty and let me dress up for him, I want to wear clothes he finds hot on me. This urge to dress up comes across me every week or so, and I've found the only way to stop this feeling is to simply give into it, like I am now.

I sat on my knees, holding my phone in front a tall mirror in our room, wearing very short shorts and a loose crop top. Noah is in a meeting, and I know that very well, when has that ever stopped me before? I've gotten him to fuck me when he was supposed to be "working" two times now, trust me, I can do it a third. It was 3 in the afternoon and here I was, snaping a photo of myself in the mirror and sending it to my husband, who will probably get mad at me for it later. Just on time the sound of a sharp ding from my phone, when I picked it up I saw a one worded response from Noah.

Me
*Michael Afton sent a photo.*

husband<3333333
Goddamnit ❤️❤️

I smirked and sent a few more photos for good measure, specifically one of me wearing the ball gag we haven't used in what feels like forever around my neck.

Me
*Michael Afton sent a photo.*
Waiting for you ❤️

*Read at 3:04 pm*

I knew what that no response meant and I set my phone down on the bedside table, hoping up on the bed and sitting on my knees, just simply waiting for him to come put me in my place, my god that sounded so fucking good. Just like I thought about ten minutes later he threw the door open and slammed it closed behind him, making me jump from the loud noise. Although I didn't get any longer than a split second to respond before he grabbed my hand and pushed me against the wall. I stared into his eyes with a heavy breath, "So you think you can send me photos like that while I'm at work and expect a reward huh?" I shrunk under his hard gaze but I still stood my ground, "Seems like it." I teased and with that he grabbed me and threw me on the bed, I'd hate that with anyone else, but for some reason when its with him it's hot as fuck.

I sat up on my elbows, tilting my head at him as he unbuttoned his shirt a few, before making a demand of, "Shorts off." I obeyed faster than I ever have before, practically ripping my shorts off and throwing them on the laundry pile then bending my knees and closing my legs, laying on my back. "Do you need to be stretched?" He asked, looking through our bedside door, I shook my head. "I- uh- I already stretched myself.." I mumbled with an embarrassed expression, I was really needy okay?

I heard him laugh seductively and I could just feel my heart beat at the sound of his voice when he let out even the slightest of a noise. "Open your legs, I don't want to see them closed again, got it?" He commanded and it was like I couldn't even resist listening if I wanted to with that tone, so I did as he said, keeping my legs bent but opening them. He kneeled down in front of the bed and kissed my thigh, taking a small bite to form a hickey on the soft skin. I bit my lip to stop any pathetic sounds escaping my mouth, but I knew that wouldn't work for long.

"My everything." He let a soft praise out, and I knew that would probably be the last praise I'd get for awhile, this was a punishment after all. I saw him grab a vibrator and stand up, placing my leg over his shoulder and kissing up it as he slammed the toy inside me. That forced me to arch my back and let out a heavy almost whimpering type noise. "As much as I adore your voice, I know how loud you get." He leaned over and gave me one last passionate kiss on the lips before pulling the ball gag over my chin and into my mouth. I looked at him with pouting eyes, "You know that doesn't work on me." He grabbed my face and turned on the vibrator, all my noises I wanted to let out were muffled and barley recognizable. "Is this okay?" He quickly checked, probably realizing he forgot to ask, I nodded before I was interrupted by him turning the level on the toy up.

He noticed I was squirming a lot and grabbed the handcuffs from our drawer, locking my hands to the bed post before he stepped back to watch me. "Now here's whats going to happen. Since you decided to interrupted my work, I'm going to leave you struggling like this until I finish all my paper work. Cum as many times as you want, if it gets too much, click this to get your hands out of the handcuffs alright?" He showed me a switch on the side of the handcuffs, if I pressed it the handcuffs unlocked, but I didn't think I would be pressing that. I nodded and he sat down at his desk in the room, getting back to work.

~POV: Noah~
The sound of Michael's muffled moans and screams was almost like white noise to me as I worked, it had been about half an hour and I knew I wasn't gonna be able to work for very much longer, the image of him struggling against the handcuffs, cum all over his stomach and probably now formed hickeys on his thighs was enough to make me harder than I think I've ever been. But when I could barley make out him moaning my name is when I lost it, I put down my pen and stood up, finishing unbuttoning my shirt and throwing it on my chair because I knew Michael would want it later, he always does.

I saw the sight of him covered in cum, his eyes closed and practically shaking, just letting out barley audible moans. "How many times?" I pulled the vibrator out and leaned over him, pulling the ball gag down to his neck, a string of saliva following. "T-three.. Fuck- Noah..." He barley opened his eyes and stared at me with such lust filled eyes, it drove me crazy. "Wanna touch.." He opened his hand and closed it again, I undid his handcuffs and he immediately grabbed my shoulders. He pulled me down on him and pressed his lips against mine. "Hold..." He was slipping into subspace as we pulled away from the kiss, I wrapped my arms around him and sat him, he laid his head on my chest and traced his hand down my body.

He slipped his hand into my pants and looked up, once again kissing me as he shoved his tongue in my mouth. He began to jerk me off slowly, I grabbed his face and fought against his tongue in our mouths. Fuck, I love him so fucking much, every goddamn part of him made me feel all the right feelings. I felt my climax rising quickly and he knew this, moving his hand up and down faster as he sat up on his knees, until I suddenly came into his hand. He pulled his hand out of my pants and licked his hand clean with no problem, staring into my eyes as he licked his lips clean and swallowed. "Kinky." I chuckled, he stuck his tongue out at me before hoping off the bed and surprisingly landing on his feet, although it didn't last for long because two seconds later he lost balance and fell into my arms.

"Bath." He blew some hair out of his face and looked up at me. "Okay." I moved his hair away so he wouldn't have to keep blowing it and picked him up to go to our bathroom, where I ran him a bath and we both got in, him cuddling on my lap and me massaging his scalp, our usual aftercare routine. "No more trying to steal me from work okay? It won't work next time." I whispered followed by a kiss on his neck, he laid his head down on my should and shrugged. "We'll see."

A/N: I'm sorry it's so short!! I wanted to get this out for y'all because I might be not writing for a few days because I'm having a friend over and I'm also ordering a tablet for drawing!!! Yay!! I'll be able to draw more photos for my stories! :D

Hope you guys enjoyed anyways! Femboy Michael is everything (when is he not a femboy in this story tho? lol)

(Also this chapter has been updated u it was brought to my attention that using the phrase "Non-verbal" wasn't the best choice of words, thank you for letting me know<3)