~103~ "Baking."

~POV: Michael~ (This chapter has slight mentions of self harm.)
"Didn't you have little siblings? How are you so bad at this?" Posi laughed as she tried to teach me to bake, she was watching as I wiped up the flour I spilled all over the counter. "My mum baked for them like once a year and we don't need cookie to survive so I only learned to cook the things they liked to eat." I threw the cloth in the laundry once I had finished washing the counter. The wound on my stomach was healing quicker than I thought, I could already walk, and I'll say it felt much better to not have to hide my arm bandages all the time, everyone knows now, I eventually told them. "Well now you learn, so stop spilling flour and stir the ingredients together." Posi commanded me, pointing to the bowl beside where I spilt all the flour, I nodded and began to stir the bowl, leaning my back against the counter as I stirred. We were making muffins because that was the first thing Posi could find all the ingredients for.

"Look at you being a little housewife." Noah chuckled as he walked past me and kissed the top of my head, immediately a hard red blush stroke across my face. "If you ever call me that again I will beat the shit out of you!" I yelled out at him, he simply smirked and took a spit of his coffee mug, walking outside where Lily, Alex and Rose were because Rose and Alex were tending to their garden, god knows why Lily was there, he was probably going to talk to her though. "Okay housewife, pour that in the muffin tin." Posi's voice brought me back from zoning out, I nodded and then realized what she called me. "I swear to god, please don't let that become a thing." I whined, but did as she said, pouring the batter into a muffin tin. "Okay, I'll put it in the oven." She laughed and kneeled down to place the tray in the oven.

"Now it'll take a bit to bake, do you wanna go outside?" She turned the oven on, setting a timer on her phone for ten minutes I think I saw. I nodded, I wanted to cuddle Noah, even if he kept calling me a fricken housewife. So we went outside and saw Noah sitting in one of the patio chairs beside where Lily was sitting. I saw him scrolling on his phone as I closed the sliding door behind me, I grabbed his phone and turned it off, placing in my back pocket before I climbed onto his lap and laid my head in his shoulder. "Hello baby.." He whispered, he's been extra soft on me since yesterday when he found out about- yeah everything. "Hi.." I mumbled against his neck, "Are you feeling okay?" He repositioned on the chair, forcing me to be probably sitting up, I nodded with a smile. "I feel a bit better, Posi and I are making muffins." I placed my hands on his chest, I saw Posi lay across Lily's lap as well, only in a way that was literally across her, like Posi's feet were dangling off the arm of the chair.

"I saw, I'm excited to try them." He wiped away a bit of flour that was left on my cheek and kissed that spot afterwards. "Do you like baking?" He asked, swiftly stealing his phone back from my pocket and placing it on the side table, I shrugged. "I'm not very good at it but it was fun." He slightly unwrapped the bandages to see how my cuts were healing, they would probably scar but he put some Pollysporn on them so maybe it wouldn't be too noticeable. I hate having scars, but it's my own damn fault I guess.. I went to lay my head back on his shoulder but then I heard ringing and I jumped, lifting my head in confusion until I realized it was just Posi's phone and I let my guard down.

"Okay, well bye bye." She jumped off of Lily's lap and grabbed my hand, forcing me off Noah's and to follow her. She lead us back to the kitchen where she opened the oven and pulled out the muffin tray, full of blueberry muffins. "Woooo! Look at us baking and it not turning out horribly!" She cheered, placing the tray on the island as we both looked at it, actually, they kind of looked good, and I usually don't even really like muffins. "Didn't even burn the house down once." I placed my hands on my hips and we looked at each other with proud faces. She suddenly wrapped her arms around me, almost as if she was attacking me with her hug. "You know I love you so much right? And that I'm always here if you feel like you've got nobody to talk to, I'm here, I'm nobody." She chuckled at her own joke, sniffing slightly, I hugged her back, the initial shock wearing off.