~2~ "Posi & The call."

POV: Michael
I grabbed my coat from the rack, relieved to see it wasn't stolen, like the last time I put it up.

I put it around my shoulders and found the small paper in its pocket, the digits of the man who had saved me before.

I know who he is, I know what he does for work. Why aren't I crumbling up that paper and running a thousand miles away? I shouldn't even be considering it calling his stupid number, he only gave it to me if I was in trouble or something.

"Maybe I'll keep it.." You'd be surprised how many times a week people try to touch me without paying, fucking perverts.

"Michaellll!" I turn around to see one of my co-workers I guess? Kinda hate calling them that.

She's my favourite, even if I don't get into the other workers' lives too much, I'm here to pay bills, they're probably here to feed their children.

But the one that just pulled me into a long hug; was Posi. She's wearing the usual uniform, basic lingerie that the pathetic men still get a hard-on for.

"Hey Po' You alright?" I smile warmly, checking her up and down to make sure she's okay.

She's the youngest one here, just turned 19, poor thing.. I tend to take care of her, she's like family to me.

I awaited an answer, praying she was fine, I couldn't stand to hear she got hurt.

"I'm good, Mikol~" She teased, bending down to my eye level, I groaned at her, she's two years younger than me yet still taller, now that's unfair man.

"Jesus Christ, really? That name is back?"

"It never truly left," She made a hunger games type gesture and whistled, putting on a dramatic face.

"Oh my god." I chuckled slightly, grabbing my bag with my uniform in it and starting to walk out the door.

"IT WAS INSIDE YOU ALL ALONG! DON'T DENY THE TRUTH, SIR MIKOL!!" I heard her annoying screech as I slammed the club's big metal doors, secretly chuckling to myself just a bit.

I made sure to change my clothes before I left, it's not safe to walk down the streets wearing that uniform at this time of night.

That's a death wish..

Surprisingly, the stars in the night sky weren't covered by the dim street lights.

"Hey... I've seen you somewhere!" A masculine from behind voice sends shivers down my spine. The man shouted from the steps of an old apartment building, in worse condition than mine.

"I don't think so.. Sorry sir." I continue to walk, keeping my walk seemingly confident, that's what they tell us to do right?

"You're that slut from the club over there eh?" He croaked a laugh out, I could smell the achohal all the way over from here.

"I don't know what you're talking about..."  I keep my head down low, walking a bit faster.

"I could make you feel good baby~"

I hurried up my speed and waited in a nearby alleyway, luckily the man passed out on the sidewalk in a matter of minutes.

I'd be lying if I said it was the first time this has happened, usually it has an uglier outcome though.

"I fucking hate this business sometimes..." I mumbled under my breath as I unlocked and walked into my dingy apartment, greeted by my cat Pixie at the door.

"Hi, my baby!" I kneeled down to her and strached her soft kitten ears.

"Did you miss me?" I chuckled to myself, kissing her forehead and standing up to go shower. I can still feel where the men touched me not so long ago.