~61~ "Be Okay."

~POV: Lily~
"The bite of 83." He mumbled.

"What the hell is that?" I chuckled, wrapping my arm around him.

"It's nothing, don't worry bout' it. We should get back inside." He cleared his throat and unravelled himself from me, standing up and waiting for me to follow.

"Alright, if you're ready to get in trouble." I took the hand he offered to help me up, bringing me to my feet as I dusted myself off.

He shot me an unimpressed look before opening the plain white door and stepping back in, we both immediately felt the tension in the air that was gone just a few moments ago.

"You guys done?" Posi looked over at the two of us, her knees were hugged tight against her chest on the blue plastic chair.

"Yeah." I smiled down at her, sitting in the other bright plastic chair, god my back hurts from sitting in so many uncomfortable places, like these chairs and the fricken floor.

Michael mumbled a response and sat on the floor beside Posi's chair, for once he didn't want to be near Noah.

Posi ruffled his hair, resting her hand on his head.

He leaned into it, probably liking the feeling of comfort.

Noah was sitting on the edge of the bed, running his hand through his hair and leaning his elbows on his knees.

"I'm sorry, I don't know why I did it..." Michael eventually spoke, I've found out recently that Michael doesn't last long through tension, he doesn't like uncomfortable silence and always wants to try and say something to make it better.

"Michael- Just- I don't know..." Noah's leg was bobbing up and down repeatedly, I couldn't tell if he was genuinely angry, or just stressed, or what.

But Michael took that as a sign to shut up, so he mumbled an apology and sunk into his knees.

Posi pulled her phone out and began typing away, in that moment I felt a buzz in my pocket, I took my phone out to find she had texted me.

Posi flower<3
should we leave or smt?

I looked up from my phone, seeing Posi shrug at me.

I looked back down and typed a response.

Me
probably best for them to deal with their own issues

Posi flower<3
alr, but I'm staying close by incase Noah tries some shit

Me
alr lol

We both glanced at each other once more before standing up and simply leaving, Michael shot me a look before I left, I couldn't quite read it though.

"Fuck, I can breath again." Posi took a deep breath, blinking a few times and settling down from the extreme tension that was once held but was now gone outside of that room.

"Are you okay?"

"I'm fine."

"I mean about this whole Michael thingy."

"Of course I'm okay, I have to be okay. This isn't about me."

"It's okay to be upset."

"Fuck... Fine, I'm upset. I was supposed to be there for him, I'm his friend and every time he's in trouble I'm not there to help... He was kidnapped and fucking raped and I wasn't able to do anything, he almost died from higher-dose pills and I had no idea!" She ran her fingers through her hair and rested her hand on her forehead.