~52~ "Healing."

~POV: Michael~
I was sitting on the couch with Posi watching a movie, when Noah came and sat next to me, cuddling into my side.

"Are you done work?" I rested my head on his shoulder, he kissed the top of my hair and nodded.

"Yeah, it was just a bit of paperwork." He never really tells me about his work, which is fine, unless he's going somewhere or getting hurt I don't really care I suppose.

I mumbled a response with a shrug and went back to watching the movie.

About thirty minutes in, a sex scene between two characters came on.

Usually, I don't like watching sex scenes, but it felt different this time.

Kind of turned me on, not going to lie.

The thought of when Noah last touched me filled my mind, erasing the thoughts of anyone else.

I nuzzled my head in the crook of his neck.

"I'm hungry, I'll be right back." Posi stood up from the couch, walking to the pantry in the kitchen.

Suddenly, I felt the urge to kiss Noah's neck, so I did.

He seemed surprised because he immediately looked over at me in confusion.

I met his gaze, staring into his eyes.

Now I was actually horny.

God, how do I even ask him for something like that?

I haven't wanted to do anything for a while, and he knows that, but I've been slowly healing and I dunno, suddenly I want that, pretty badly.

"Uh- this is really awkward to say or whatever,- but I think I'm ready to have sex again..." I mumbled, turning my head away in overwhelming embarrassment.

"Are you sure? I won't do anything you don't want me to do." He cupped my face in his hands, moving some hair out of my face.

"I know you won't, and I want to, I trust you enough to not hurt me." I smiled, sitting up on my knees and pulling him in for a small, gentle kiss.

"Is that what you want to do?" I pulled away and tilted my head, making sure he was also okay with doing that again.

"Of course, you're so pretty." He said and kissed my neck, I giggled slightly and pushed him away, "Bring me to our room." I looked at him with a smirk and he returned it, picking me up bridal style and carrying me to the bedroom.

I laughed softly as he dropped me on the bed and climbed atop me, interlocking his fingers with mine as he held me down.

I thought I would be more scared to be in a position of submission again, but strangely enough, when it was with him, I liked it, a lot.

I pulled his face closer to mine for a passionate kiss, turning it deeper within minutes and letting him shove his tongue in my mouth to re-explore every inch.

I attempted and struggled to unbutton his shirt when I was in a state of desperation, eventually he pushed my hand back down on the bed and pulled away from the kiss so he could just take it off.

"I struggle with buttons." I defeatedly laughed, licking my lips, his flavour still in my mouth.

"I see that." He chuckled and threw the shirt somewhere on the floor, going back in to continue the kiss.

Every once and a while he kissed my jawline or neck, but he never once bit down, knowing I probably wouldn't like that anymore.

And I think he was right.