~95~ "Easy Enough."

~POV: Michael~
The job of Posi and I was to suck up to the guards enough so they'd trust us even just a tiny bit until we could kill them, easy enough, it was our literal career to suck up to men. The harder part was going to be killing all the other people, apparently there's a lot of members in this stupid gang, like a lot a lot. But I figured we'd come to that as we processed, no one seemed to be concerned, I guess I'll pretend to not be either.

As we reached the destination, Posi and I hopped out of the car, following Noah's instructions telling us to trick them for long enough so they can get in through another entrance, once we've seen them do that, we can kill them directly and quietly, before following the others inside. Seemed pretty straight forward. And there I was, standing in front of two men at least twice the size of me with Posi on my right.

"W-we got lost- C-could you help us?..." Posi stammered, exaggerated tears ran down our face, our voices weak and broken as we each stared at one of them. The man on the left kneeled down to get eye level with me, he placed his hand under my chin and lifted my head, as if he was inspecting a product. I let him, even if every instinct in me was screaming to at me to run away. "You're pretty hm?" He flirted, it felt like I threw up in my mouth a bit, I saw Posi stare at me out of the corner of my eye. "Y-You think so..?" I sniffed, wiping a few imaginary tears from my cheek with the palm of my hand. I could see the other man grab Posi's waist and pull her in, shortly after the one in front of me did the same, pressing his pelvis against mine. I didn't want to do this anymore, having another guy so close to me just made me feel guilty.

I saw the others were gone now, they must be inside. So I quickly shot a look at Posi and we grabbed our knives, stabbing them swiftly into each of the men. Blood splattered onto my clothes and I sighed, meh, I didn't really expect to wear this outfit again anyways, that's why I just wore my least favourite jeans and a hoodie I was planning to trash anyways. Posi and I didn't stick around to see if the alarm would go off or not, we ran inside the warehouse, finding ourselves in an array of hallways, the walls were all rusty, coloured in an off white, it was kind of unsettling, like a hospital.

"I feel like we're gonna get lost.." I mumbled, not wanting to speak too loud incase there was sound censers or something. Posi looked over at me with a smile, "We'll be fine if we don't spilt up, let's not turn this into a horror flick right?" She whispered, gesturing to the hallway on the right, "I think that might be the way to find them." She probably knew best, so I just followed her down the hallway, keeping a look out for anyone.

~POV: Noah~
Yes, I can admit that the image of the guard's hips pressed against my husband's was fuelling absolute rage in me as I shot down each person we saw, barley acknowledging who I was shooting. "Someone's pissed." Lily muttered from behind me, I shot her a hard glare, furrowing my eyebrows before returning my eye-line back in front of me as her and I walked through the hallways. The item we were looking for was in the main office, the only issue was fucking finding said office, these hallways are like a corn maze I swear.

"Search that way for a black door, usually that's the main office, if you find it text me. Stay low and don't go in until I get there." I pointed Lily in a direction, normally we don't split up, but I think it's best to cover the most ground. She nodded and pulled her gun out of her holster, cocking it and holding it tightly in her two hands. We then went separate ways down either hallway.

~POV: Michael~
Just as I was getting sick of walking through the bright hallways we ended up at a black door, Posi and I shared a confused look, unsure whether we should go in or not. Part of me could practically hear in my head Noah telling me to wait and not go in. But, how bad could it be? I know I'm sounding like a dumb side character in Friday The 13th or something but, I want to be helpful too. "C'mon." I whispered, grabbing Posi's hand and wrapping my palm around the door handle, twisting it to see it was surprisingly unlocked. The door opened to a fancy office, like, really fancy. I guess I understand it being nice in your regular house, but this is just a warehouse.