3

Pen library

Pen library>I, little fox, farm red all over the stars! (Crossing)>Volume(3)

Volume(3)

Fan dust leaf 2022-02-10 Ctrl+D collection this site

Turn off the lights Small, medium, large, all the way to the bottom

Previous Chapter: Separate volumes (2).Next chapter: Divided into volumes (4).

Who knows? Gu Xin shrugged, there seems to be a piece of land over there, go and see what it is?

The two walked around the field and saw a field of green vines, planted and paved all over the ground.

Yuan Shan squatted down, reached out and folded a leaf, there was a fragrance of grass and trees, the smell was very light, what is this? Have you seen it?

Gusin shook his head, no. Can I eat it?

Harayama sniffed and could eat.

He thought about it and added that if it was a real plate sheep, he would definitely like to eat it.

Gu Xin looked at it, suddenly reached out and pulled the soil, Yuan Shan saw it, and asked him: What are you doing?

You see, there's something in this soil, red. Oh, there are quite a few fruits, this plant may eat this.

Hara Shan leaned over and looked at a few red tubers pulled out by Gu Xin, the size of a child's arm, he twisted one down and sniffed, broke it with his bare hands and gnawed it.

Crunchy, somewhat sweet, you try.

Gu Xin took it, cautiously tested it first, and could eat it. He took out his dagger and peeled it, and also gnawed it, it's okay.

The two squatted on the ground and finished nibbling, leaving a pile of skins in the ground.

There doesn't seem to be much food on our spaceship. Gusin said.

The two looked at the food they had never seen before in these two fields, but they could eat, looked at each other, and their eyes lit up.

That's a good thing! Still haven't seen it, how fresh.

Hara Mountain bumped into Gu Xin's arm, lying groove, we sent it! Quick, you dig this, I'll pick the red fruit over there. Damn, I'm tired of the food on the spaceship, I can always change the taste! The group of two cargo on the spaceship has to thank us.

Saying that, he stood up and put the mask down, this damn place, it was too hot, just for a moment, he was already sweating.

He put the laser gun on his shoulder and went to pick the fruit.

Gu Xin quickly ran to the side of the aircraft, and Yuan Shan saw it, and while filling his pocket with fruit, he asked: Why are you going?

I'll bring two bags, I can fit a few in my pockets!

Gusin brought two bags and an iron bar to pry soil.

The two of them were very happy to steal other people's things, they didn't expect that coming to this planet that had been abandoned for so many years could actually have such a harvest!

Harayama was very excited, it was really sent! I'll call more people when I go back!

What are you doing?!

Harayama: Don't you see it, pick the fruit.

Oh, good pick?

It must be good

Yuan Shan suddenly stopped in the middle of speaking, this voice is not Gu Xin's voice, it is the sound of children's milk, but they did not bring children in the spaceship this time.