46

Pen library

Pen library>I, little fox, farm red all over the stars! (Crossing)>Volume(46)

Volume(46)

Fan dust leaf 2022-02-10 Ctrl+D collection this site

Turn off the lights Small, medium, large, all the way to the bottom

Previous chapter: Divided volumes (45).Next chapter: Divided volumes (47).

Because when Fang Li assigned work to his uncle, he would also teach them by the way, when it was time to fertilize, when it was time to beat tomatoes, and how to beat branches, they recorded them on the side.

They really don't let go of every little bit and record it in great detail.

Now, they have one more job, studying rice.

The two got up and walked over, still talking about papers or something.

Fang Li asked curiously: "You want to write a thesis?"

Shen Qin nodded, yes, I have been here for a long time, and the professor asked us to write a phased paper each.

Ah, thesis? Your homework is so difficult, and graduate students are really not so good at reading. Fang Li sighed.

Qin Xingyu said with a smile: This time is very easy to write, after all, there are so many new topics that have never been seen. It was difficult to write before, and it is the most difficult to find new breakthroughs from the things that countless people have studied. Now you see, whatever you want can become a new subject, or someone else does not.

Yes, we followed the professor! Shen Qin said happily, now we can sort out a random article on tomato seedling stage field management, which can be published in academic journals.

Fang Li blinked, like this? Sister Xiaoqin, then you can produce a lot of results!

Yes, but the professor said that it cannot be posted now, so we just sort it out as a stage summary. Didn't the professor say that you need it later? When the time comes, it is convenient to organize.

To do research, to sort out information, and often to help him work, Fang Li said seriously: "Well, sister Xiaoqin, brother Xingyu, thank you."

Shen Qin waved his hand and said: "We want to thank you, as an agronomic researcher, studying the crops of the ancient earth, this is a good thing that others can't find with a lantern."

The three laughed together.

After the rice is planted, Rong Ming will also start work on their side.

Fang Li first went to help them set up the regional anti-radiation formation, and then came back and slept all day.

When he woke up, the entire engineering regiment of the T22 planet of the military department came over, and one or two thousand people went directly to the base.

Fang Li went to take a look, all kinds of professional machinery, building materials and whatnot, his eyes lit up with envy, and his eyes were red with envy!

If only I had so many machines, materials, and people,

aaa

Step by step, you can't eat hot tofu in a hurry!

But I really want to eat hot tofu!

Rong Min watched the little guy next to him grab his ears and spin in circles, pressing his head with one hand to force him to stop.

What to do around and about? Don't faint?

Fang Li pulled his hand down, raised his head and looked at Rong Min with envy and eyes, Uncle Marshal, you are so rich!