17

Pen library

Pen library>I, little fox, farm red all over the stars! (Crossing)>Volume(17)

Volume(17)

Fan dust leaf 2022-02-10 Ctrl+D collection this site

Turn off the lights Small, medium, large, all the way to the bottom

Previous Chapter: Separate volumes (16).Next chapter: Divided into volumes (18).

When Rong Min came in, he happened to see this scene.

He looked at Professor Hu's hand touching the little guy's head, not being beaten or being stared at, the little guy was still giggling, and squinted his eyes comfortably.

Doesn't it mean that you don't like to be touched on the head?

Yung:

Professor Xie, you have arrived. Rong Min walked in, glanced at the little guy, and then greeted Professor Xie.

Hey, Marshal Rong, we just arrived.

Professor Xie and they saw Rong Min come in, and they wanted to get up, and Rong Min quickly said: Professor Xie, you sit quickly.

He also sat down on another single sofa and asked: Is the journey still going well?

Professor Xie nodded: Smooth, just to prepare the instrument, otherwise you can arrive in the morning.

Rong Min snorted, and then said: Professor Hu, Professor Xie, I have to go back tomorrow. Commando Xue Hongyuan will bring some people to stay and assist you, you can find him if you have anything.

Professor Hu nodded: Okay, you are busy with your going, don't worry about us.

Yung: Hmm.

He looked at the strawberries on the table again and asked the little guy leaning next to Professor Hu: Fang Li, what is this?

Fang Li replied: This is strawberry, Uncle Marshal, you taste it, it's delicious.

Rong Min looked at the black dots on it, frowned, and did not take it.

Why not eat? Fang Li was puzzled, and highly recommended, it was really delicious, better than tomatoes.

Rong Min looked at him, went to the pantry to get a small plate and a small knife out, and then took the strawberry and began to pick the small black dots.

Fang Li: Professor Xie's eyes lit up, and he said to Rong Ming: "Pick it well, don't poke that little black grain, it's

a seed, I'll be useful later."

Yung: Good.

When Shen Qin saw it, he immediately went to the pantry to get a small plate and a knife and began to pick up the seeds.

It's just that Shen Qin picked the black dot to get the seed, and Rong Min was completely because he couldn't eat it when he looked at the black dot.

Fang Li:

Fang Li is simply speechless, Uncle Marshal, do you have obsessive-compulsive disorder?

Rong Min picked the black dotted hand, glanced at him, and replied: No, I feel that it is so delicious.

Fang Li's eyes were about to roll to the sky, it was strange. You took Sister Xiaoqin with you.

The crowd burst out laughing.

After eating, chatting for a while about the arrangements later, Rong Min went to get busy again.

Fang Li accompanied Professor Hu and talked a lot about sweet potatoes, tomatoes and strawberries, and then went down to the field to explain on the spot.