97

Pen library

Pen library>I, little fox, farm red all over the stars! (Crossing)>Volume(97)

Volume(97)

Fan dust leaf 2022-02-10 Ctrl+D collection this site

Turn off the lights Small, medium, large, all the way to the bottom

Previous chapter: Separate volumes (96).Next chapter: Divided into volumes (98).

136L: Are there so many brain dead fans of Earth companies? I ate the earth sweet potato my wife bought the day before yesterday, and it didn't work, it still hurts the same! [image]

141L: In the past, many people who died of cerebral infarction during mental disorders did not necessarily eat sweet potatoes. Was the landlord's father's illness preceded or was it healthy before? If there was before, even if people's sweet potatoes are useless, the landlord's father's illness is real, and I don't think it has much to do with people's sweet potatoes. Landlord, you'd better find out before you speak, don't mislead others.

153L: The earth sweet potatoes I bought at home are useless. My dad bought back 3 pounds, it was useless for me to eat it, and it was useless for my mother to eat it. I look at the advertisement, many people on Xingbo say that it is useful, why is my family's useless? Did everything you bought work?

154L: I am an ordinary human, but there are two orcs next door to my house, they say useful, the first two days should be their son's mental disorder, did not hear screams, should be useful.

After reading this post that was a hot post, Tian Yuan felt a little strange, their sweet potatoes must be useful, how could someone be useless?

But she looked at the stickers in the building, and those people really bought earth sweet potatoes, which only their company had.

She quickly reported it to the manager, and the manager thought it was strange after reading it, and then reported it to the director,

and then there was this meeting.

Fang Li frowned and looked at the picture in the post, it was indeed an earth sweet potato.

The director of the distribution center said: "It's strange that each batch of our products is tested and determined to be effective in treating mental disorders.

On their product sorting line, there is a special formation set up by Fang Li to detect the product aura, and if there is none, an alarm will be sounded, and the staff will pick it out.

But their fruits and vegetables are watered with the water provided by Fang Li, unlike ordinary groundwater used in rice and wheat, vegetables and fruits are all aura, and the sorting line has never checked out fruits and vegetables without aura.

Fang Li asked: Did you check the sorting line? Did that formation fail?

The director of the distribution center said: We have tested, we have tried rice and wheat, every sorting line has been tested, rice and wheat have alarms, other fruits and vegetables have no alarms, the sorting line is working normally.

The Director of Propaganda asked: I don't know where this problem arises now.

Fang Li asked again: Have you called and asked the parties?

Before the director of the public relations department could answer, Tian Yuan suddenly said: Mr. Fang, it's not good, there is a T26 planet self-media sent out the forum content, and many people forwarded it!

Tianyuan enlarged the light screen in front of everyone, on the star blog, a video appeared on the star blog of a self-media company of T26 planet, the title is very sensational that the earth's sweet potato caused a cerebral infarction and caused death!