100

Pen library

Pen library>I, little fox, farm red all over the stars! (Crossing)>Volume(100)

Volume(100)

Fan dust leaf 2022-02-10 Ctrl+D collection this site

Turn off the lights Small, medium, large, all the way to the bottom

Previous Chapter: Divided into volumes (99).Next chapter: Volumes (101).

It turned out that this Ding Qiang was originally a programmer, who was previously sued by the company he previously worked for for the crime of commercial espionage, and spent three years in prison, and was only released at the beginning of the year.

After coming out, naturally no company will hire him again, he has been idle for half a year, and can only do odd jobs everywhere.

Then one day, he had just returned home from work when he met a man on the road who said that he wanted to introduce him to a way to make money.

Ding Qiang was worried about having no money and asked: What way?

The man opened the light brain and entered the official blog of Earth Agricultural Development Co., Ltd. and asked: Do you know this company?

At that time, Fang Li and their company had just been on sale for half a month, and the Internet was full of their news, and Ding Qiang had naturally seen it.

Ding Qiang nodded: I know.

You can grow sweet potatoes, 2,000 pieces a catty, you can sell a hundred and eighty catties at will, it is enough for you to eat and drink without worry. Is it a good way to get rich?

Ding Qiang looked at him suspiciously: It's so good to get rich, why don't you grow it yourself?

The man shook his head: I can't farm.

Ding Qiang said: I will not either.

The man: You can hire a few farmers to help you plant, it should be relatively simple, I can provide you with a planting manual.

Ding Qiang: Why did you introduce me? You can hire people yourself.

Man: I can't do it, I can't program.

Ding Qiang: What is this about programming?

The man said: I'll tell you a method, it's very safe, and the man told him how to grow it, how to sell it, this method is very safe, you think about it yourself, this is much better than you working here and there every day, and you don't have to be scolded by

the boss.

The man patted Ding Qiang's shoulder, a million li, I am waiting for your reply here at this time tomorrow.

After saying that, the man left.

Ding Qiang was stunned for a while, turned around, and the man had disappeared.

Ding Qiang went back and thought about it all night, tossed and turned, and went to work in the restaurant where he worked before the next day, because he was absent-minded and did something wrong, and was scolded by the boss again.

He is not a person who can endure, so he stopped working when he was angry and came to the place where he met that person yesterday.

The man appeared on time, did not seem very surprised to see him, and said: "I know you will come."

Ding Qiang pouted and asked him again: Why don't you make this money yourself?

The man said: You don't care about this, just say do you want to do it?