29

Pen library

Pen library>I, little fox, farm red all over the stars! (Crossing)>Volume(29)

Volume(29)

Fan dust leaf 2022-02-10 Ctrl+D collection this site

Turn off the lights Small, medium, large, all the way to the bottom

Previous Chapter: Divided into volumes (28).Next chapter: Divided volumes (30).

Fang Li's mouth was so open that he could stuff eggs, and looked at the big black dragon in front of him in shock, estimated to be about twenty meters long, thicker than his body, his body was hovering, the dragon scales were black and bright, and the claws and claws were sharp.

Its back two dragon claws and tails supported the ground, the front half of the body was propped up, the dragon head was majestic, and the two horns on top began to fork.

Fang Li ran over excitedly, reached out and touched the dragon scales, very smooth, warm and cool, reflecting the light.

Dragon scales!

He snorted excitedly and stretched out his hands to hug him again. The dragon's body was larger than his body, and the two chubby little short hands couldn't hold it at all, and he put his face up again and rubbed it.

It's so slippery!

Yung Ming:

It's a real dragon! Fang Li held the dragon body and sighed in surprise, and muttered, Grandpa, father and mother, I saw the dragon, really a dragon!

Rong Ming's dragon head leaned down, and the dragon's eye was a little helpless, see?

Uh-huh! Fang Li looked up at the huge dragon head, not a little afraid, excited, Uncle Marshal, you are so handsome!

Yung: Thank you.

Fang Li asked expectantly again: Can I touch your head and corners?

Looking at the small pendant on his body, Rong Min lowered the faucet head a little lower and touched it.

Anyway, they have already been touched, hugged, and rubbed and pasted, and there is nothing wrong with it.

Fang Li let go of his hand, turned around and took a step forward, his eyes were shining, I touched it?

Well.

Fang Li stretched out his little fat hand and put it on the dragon's face, his eyes were round, and he touched it very seriously and novelly, like a baby exploring a new world.

Touch the face, touch the dragon's whiskers, the beard is so long.

Yungming:

The eyes are golden, how can the humanoid eyes be black? Will you still control change? Fang Li asked.

The demon race can change magic, but Rong Ming should not ah, so how can the eyes of the human form be black?

Sure enough, Rong Min replied: No.

Fang Li nodded, I guess you won't either.

Rong Ming:

Fang Li touched the horns on the top of the dragon's head again, which were very hard, and forks began to split on them, which was a sign that the dragon had entered adulthood.

Fang Li sighed: It's a mature dragon.

Yung Ming: I'm 30.

I know, I mean beastly. Fang Li said, and asked Rong Min with interest, Uncle Marshal, can you fly?