78

Pen library

Pen library>I, little fox, farm red all over the stars! (Crossing)>Volume(78)

Volume(78)

Fan dust leaf 2022-02-10 Ctrl+D collection this site

Turn off the lights Small, medium, large, all the way to the bottom

Previous Chapter: Divided into volumes (77).Next chapter: Separate volumes (79).

Is your home here? He asked.

No, my home is not here, but it is very similar to my birthplace, and I feel very comfortable and at ease. Little Snow Fox walked forward, turned around and said, Uncle Marshal, you go back first, I'll stay a little longer and go back.

Rong Min followed, I will accompany you.

No need for Uncle Marshal, Little Snow Fox shook his head and refused, there are some roads, it is necessary to go alone.

Rong Ming:

The little snow fox walked forward, its head bowed, its tail pulled down, and it didn't look lively at all.

A string of small footprints were left on the snow, lonely and cold, as if the whole world was a fox.

Rong Min looked at the small figure, sighed slightly, in the end he couldn't bear to make the little fox sad, he quickly followed, reached out and picked up the little fox, and hugged it tightly in his arms.

Little Snow Fox raised her eyes and looked at him suspiciously.

Rong Min looked down at the little fox in his arms, held the back of his neck with one hand to prevent him from jumping, and asked: Are you sad? Is it because I said I had someone I liked?

The little fox's ice-blue eyes flickered, fluttering around not looking at him, no.

No? So why are you here?

The little fox glanced at him, and then looked away: I just miss home.

It looked at the ice in the distance and said: Uncle Marshal, I don't seem to have told you, I don't have a family anymore, in this world, I am alone.

Rong Ming's heart was grabbed, as if he was held by a hand, sore and sore.

He turned the little fox's head, looked into its eyes, and said solemnly: Fang Li, you are not alone, you still have me.

The little fox shook his head and said sadly: Uncle Marshal, you have said that you have someone you like, and in the future you will eat with him, sleep together, wake up together, practice together, bask in the moon together, and fly with him. In the future, you will not practice with me, bask in the moon together, and fly with me

Rong Ming:

You are not my family, you and him are a family. The little fox concluded sadly again.

Rong Ming:

Sighing silently, Rong Min pinched the little fox's chin, raised its head, and you looked at me.

The little fox raised its eyes to look at him faintly, its eyes were sparkling and moist, and it blinked, blinking away the wetness.

This pitiful look, Rong Ming's heart tightened again, helplessly said: I told you that I have someone I like, you guessed everyone around me, why don't you guess yourself?

Yes? What do you mean? The little fox asked stupidly.

Rong Min stared at its eyes, her lips opened, and finally said: I said, the person I like is you.