61

Pen library

Pen library>I, little fox, farm red all over the stars! (Crossing)>Volume(61)

Volume(61)

Fan dust leaf 2022-02-10 Ctrl+D collection this site

Turn off the lights Small, medium, large, all the way to the bottom

Previous Chapter: Divided into volumes (60).Next chapter: Divided into volumes (62).

Fang Li sighed, Uncle Marshal, didn't I say that I wouldn't use spiritual power to draw formations now?

I want to try the effect.

Fang Li had to admit that Rong Min did have talent, and he broke out of the formation by himself in a few hours.

Are you in a hurry?

Rong Min looked at him, wanting to learn as soon as possible.

Fang Li thought about it, do you want to learn the anti-radiation formation?

Right.

Okay, I'll teach you.

The anti-radiation formation in the living area is superimposed by two formations, and there is also the effect of temperature control, Fang Li drew the two formations separately, taught the principle and skills of Rong Ming, and let him learn and understand it himself.

Anyway, he had already returned, Fang Li simply went back to his room, and entered the space to get some tomato seedlings and rice seeds.

When he walked to the field, he found that the spirit herbs used to refine the Yuan Dan had reached the end of the year.

You can refine the pill, hey!

Fang Li was pleasantly surprised, and quickly dug them all out, and then added new elixir spirit herb seedlings, and then took those 30,000-year-old herbs to the alchemy room beautifully.

Every excellent spirit planter is basically a very good apothecary master, and Fang Li's alchemy is also good.

Although his cultivation has not reached the peak now, it is still possible to practice back to Yuandan.

He spent a day soaking in the space to refine pills, and in the evening of the next day, Hui Yuan Dan was freshly baked, two grains in one furnace, and the quality was okay.

He put one of the Hui Yuan Dan in a porcelain bottle for preservation, and then couldn't wait to swallow the other and began to absorb it.

An hour later, Hui Yuan Dan finished absorbing, he opened his eyes and was pleasantly surprised to find that his cultivation had recovered.

Thirty thousand years old herbs are enough!

And he himself

He looked at his arms and legs, long hands and feet, and quickly took out the mirror and looked at it.

Hahaha I finally changed back!

Chapter 51: Finding Fun

Fang Li rushed out, running wildly on the grass, shouting as he ran.

Little Green Little Green, I'm back! Aaaaa

After two laps, he stopped, lay down on the grass, rolled silly twice, and raised his arms to look at his growing hands.

After looking at the palm, turn it over and look at the back of the hand.

It's no longer those chubby and fleshy little hands, these hands have slender fingers, well-defined bones, sunlight through the space, and a feeling of transparency at the edges.