55

Pen library

Pen library>I, little fox, farm red all over the stars! (Crossing)>Volume(55)

Volume(55)

Fan dust leaf 2022-02-10 Ctrl+D collection this site

Turn off the lights Small, medium, large, all the way to the bottom

Previous Chapter: Divided into volumes (54).Next chapter: Volumes (56).

Fang Li and Jing Hao hurriedly called: Grandma is good, Grandpa Rong is good.

Hey, hello. Come with me into the house. Mother Rong pulled Fang Li with her left hand and Jing Hao with her right hand, leading the two into the house.

Lead the two to the sofa and sit down, Rong's mother gave them both food, stuffed a purple fruit into each of their hands, ate fruit, and candy cookies, and drank drinks?

Fang Li nibbled on the fruit in his hand, I don't know what it is called, the taste is slightly smoother and crisper than other fruits in this world he has seen, it looks a little like black bulin, but the taste is a bit like an apple, it is crisp.

He shook his head: No drinks, thank you grandma.

Ouch, that's cute. Mother Rong looked at Fang Li's milk, and she liked it and touched his head.

Fang Li smiled at her and asked, "Grandma, what is this fruit called?"

Mother Rong replied: This is called Hushan Guo.

Lake Mountain Fruit? Feel like you've heard this name somewhere? Fang Li frowned and thought for a moment, vaguely feeling that he heard it from the mouths of interstellar pirates?

Is this fruit delicious? Mother Rong asked again.

Well, delicious. Although it is actually average, Fang Li is very popular.

Rong Min and Xia Yang took the things sent by Fang Li to the kitchen.

Aunt Zhang in the kitchen looked at it and asked: What is this? It seems that I haven't seen it.

A special product of the earth. Rong Min replied.

Xia Yang added: Aunt Zhang, these are delicious.

Mother Rong also came to the kitchen, looked at it with some curiosity, and asked, these are the earth's specialties?

Rong Min nodded: Yes, Fang Li planted it, these were sent by him.

Mother Rong was a little surprised, Xiao Fang Li planted it? How did he go farming at such a young age?

Well, he, Rong Min thought about it and said, something unusual.

Mother Rong asked: Why is it not ordinary?

I'll talk to you later.

Mother Rong stopped asking, but asked: How to eat these?

Xia Yang introduced her: Madam, this is tomatoes and strawberries, which can be eaten raw, and tomatoes can also be fried. This is sweet potatoes, eaten steamed or grilled, and this is rice, which is the staple food. Cook it once now, I'll learn, I'll teach you

both of you in the kitchen to watch Xia Yang cook.

Rong Min washed a plate of strawberries and brought it out.

Dad Rong saw it and asked: What is this?

Strawberries, a special product of the earth, sent by Fang Li, were also planted by him. Rong Min handed the strawberries to Rong's father, which can cure mental disorders.