62

Pen library

Pen library>I, little fox, farm red all over the stars! (Crossing)>Volume(62)

Volume(62)

Fan dust leaf 2022-02-10 Ctrl+D collection this site

Turn off the lights Small, medium, large, all the way to the bottom

Previous Chapter: Divided Volumes (61).Next chapter: Divided volumes (63).

Totally fine? Rong Min confirmed.

Fang Li said happily: "It's all right, and the cultivation has also been restored."

Rong Min breathed a sigh of relief and asked him again, what happened to being seriously injured?

Well, that's what it is. And that brings us to the thing of crossing, and the ball.

Rong Min saw his embarrassment, can't say?

Well.

Rong Min frowned, more concerned about another thing, artificial? Is the enemy still alive? Is there any danger in the future?

Seeing him looking so worried, Fang Li blinked and asked: Uncle Marshal, if there is an enemy, will you help me take revenge?

OK. Rong Ming agreed without blinking his eyes.

Fang Li was stunned for a moment, and habitually pounced on him and hugged him, Uncle Marshal, you are too good!

But he forgot that he was no longer a five or six-year-old child, but a big man of one meter eight.

Rong Min was originally sitting on the back of the sofa, he suddenly pounced, Rong Min was unexpected, his body was thrown to the side, fortunately he reached out to support the sofa, otherwise he was thrown down.

Yung Ming:

After being pounced on by him so many times, this time it feels different from any before.

The boy's hot body was pressed against his chest, his head was still resting on his shoulder, his warm breath was in his ear, and the lovely words drilled straight into his heart.

Rong Ming's heart skipped a beat, it was not that he had never heard him say this before, but this time it seemed to be a little different.

After a while, he reached out and patted Fang Li's lower back, okay, let go.

Fang Li still felt that the feeling of holding was different from the feeling of holding it before, and he reacted that now he was too heavy.

He didn't feel anything wrong, smiled and retreated and sat back in place, picking up what he could say and said: There are no enemies, it was some accident when I was cultivating to break through.

Rong Min also sat up straight, hearing the words in his mouth, doubtful, crossing the calamity? What the hell is this? This word is also said in the True Dragon Lineage.

Well, just like your supernatural energy grading, the system I cultivate will also be graded. Because it is handed down from ancient times, when we want to break through to another realm, we have to pass the test of the laws of heaven, which is the crossing of calamity. Generally, it is thunder tribulation and heart demon calamity, thunder tribulation is to be slashed by lightning, and then heart demon calamity is to stick to your heart and not be burdened by the obsession in your heart. After crossing the calamity, he will also accept the gift of the Heavenly Dao, and his cultivation will leap to a higher level. That's pretty much it.

Being struck by lightning is very dangerous to listen to.

Are we going to cross the robbery too?

Fang Li shook his head, you don't seem to use it, I don't understand why, but after your special energy transformation, there should be a thunder tribulation according to our system, but you don't. I guess, maybe the rules of the Heavenly Dao have changed?