83

Pen library

Pen library>I, little fox, farm red all over the stars! (Crossing)>Volume(83)

Volume(83)

Fan dust leaf 2022-02-10 Ctrl+D collection this site

Turn off the lights Small, medium, large, all the way to the bottom

Previous chapter: Divided into volumes (82).Next chapter: Divided volumes (84).

Zhao Mingshuo said this and that, Ye Shan listened to it, and hesitated: Is this useful? What if he finds evidence of that year?

He had no evidence for the events of that year, where could he find evidence, and if he could find it, he would resign? Zhao Mingshuo comforted her, rest assured, it's okay, write quickly, how to write it?

Ye Shan nodded, still a little worried, you made sure that the evidence was all handled cleanly?

Clean, go quickly. After writing, show it to me first and then send it.

Ye Shan pondered for a moment, this matter is now like this, anyway, Song Zhengchang has no evidence, it is better to put himself in the position of the victim according to what Zhao Mingshuo said, and strive for the sympathy of public opinion.

She asked Zhao Mingshuo to buy a water army with rhythm, and only then began to draft instructions.

An hour later, netizens brushed Ye Shan's latest update Xingbo.

It is a long text content, which explains with great grievances that Song Zhengchang coveted her beauty back then, and tried to occupy her several times by using her position, but she strictly refused.

Later, on the day of the Taiwan celebration dinner six years ago, she drank too much, was dragged by Song Zhengchang to his room, was forced, and was also photographed, and threatened not to say it, otherwise her job would not be guaranteed.

Then said that this time it was just because he wanted Song Zhengchang to help him go to Earth to interview with Fang Li, who knew that Song Zhengchang did not agree, she was angry for a moment before threatening him with what happened back then, just joking, and then he misunderstood. I regret that I didn't stand up earlier I

really saw Song Zhengchang wrong, I looked very serious, but I didn't expect to be a scum!

I leaned, reversed?

It's true? In the end, wasn't Song Zhengchang gone, but Ye Shan stayed in the Emperor Star Platform?

The sisters woke up, Ye Shan and the director still had a leg.

Would a woman use her fame to splash sewage like this? Support Ye Shan, the scumbags will die!

This constitutes a crime, support Ye Shan, call the police.

Ye Shan watched the comments on the Internet slowly pour to his side, it should be that the water army began to lead the rhythm.

She paid attention to Xingbo all day, and then the gossip that first released the recording listened to me and said that there had been no other actions, and Song Zhengchang's side did not move, and public opinion was also favorable to herself, and she calmed down a little.

But she didn't feel at ease for long, and when they were about to leave work, Song Zhengchang's star blog was updated.

[Song Zhengchang V: I have been looking for this surveillance video for six years. [Video]]

The video is the surveillance video of the hotel floor where he stayed on the night of Emperor Star Taiqing six years ago, which clearly records that Song Zhengchang was sent back drunk, and Ye Shan walked in by himself, and followed a man.