77

Pen library

Pen library>I, little fox, farm red all over the stars! (Crossing)>Volume(77)

Volume(77)

Fan dust leaf 2022-02-10 Ctrl+D collection this site

Turn off the lights Small, medium, large, all the way to the bottom

Previous chapter: Volumes (76).Next chapter: Divided volumes (78).

Hard work, tenacity, integrity and knowledge, Fang Li liked her very much, so he mentioned it to Chu Cheng.

Well, don't thank you. Chu Cheng said with a smile, Mr. Lin, since you agreed, then we will talk directly to your agent about the endorsement fee.

No, I'm my own studio, I can call the shots, Lin Yingzhi shook his head, we don't want endorsement fees.

Fang Li and Chu Cheng were both stunned for a moment.

Lin Yingzhi saw their doubts and said: "President Fang, President Chu, although I won a trophy for the best actress, I actually earned the endorsement of vegetables and fruits that I can give you." There are many queens, but your fruits and vegetables are the only ones. And, after the endorsement, I can harvest many other things.

Fang Li and Chu Cheng looked at each other.

Otherwise, Mr. Fang, I really don't know how to thank you for helping us. Lin Yingzhi sighed again, looked at Fang Li and said, give me this opportunity?

Fang Li looked at Chu Cheng, Chu Cheng nodded, and Fang Li said: "Okay, then we can take advantage of it."

The endorsement fee of the queen is not low.

Lin Yingzhi saw that he agreed, and also smiled, then I make a request?

You said.

Leave us a place to buy internally every month, I'm afraid I won't be fast enough to grab it.

Fang Li said with a smile: We will send it to you every month, and the spokesperson will definitely use the product for free.

That would be great.

After discussing things, Lin Yingzhi communicated with the agent, and signed an endorsement contract on the spot, with an endorsement fee of 1 yuan, which means it.

The matter was solved here, and Fang Li went to Uncle Dawei again and handed him all the seeds to be bred next.

Now that there are many people and new land is being reclaimed every day, Fang Li alone can no longer supply seedlings of vegetables and fruits, and he taught them to nurse seedlings a long time ago.

However, the seeds and fruit saplings planted on the mountain are still cultivated by him from space, which is of better quality.

Along the lower reaches of the Yangtze River, the wood-line powerhouses of the military department learned the corresponding spells through cultivation, and also learned to cultivate various saplings, and it was because of them that Fang Li had more time to study some large-scale formations and improve efficiency and speed.

After finishing the affairs on the company's side, Fang Li went to Wen Zhixian's laboratory again.

At noon, Rong Ming came over and dragged Fang Li to eat.

Looking at the happy expression on his face, Rong Min asked, has there been progress?

Well, I thought of a feasible solution, maybe I can try it in the afternoon. Fang Li replied happily.

In the dining hall, the two of them ate and sat down in the small dining room in the compartment.

Xiao Hei saw them come in and moved to Fang Li with a plate, Xiao Li, the marshal has been hanging on the Xingbo hot search since last night.