80

Pen library

Pen library>I, little fox, farm red all over the stars! (Crossing)>Volume(80)

Volume(80)

Fan dust leaf 2022-02-10 Ctrl+D collection this site

Turn off the lights Small, medium, large, all the way to the bottom

Previous Chapter: Divided Volumes (79).Next chapter: Volumes (81).

Rong Min turned his head and looked at Fang Li helplessly, you want to talk here?

Yes? Is it bad here? No one will see or hear. Fang Li looked at Rong Ming, feeling that it was very good here, and he could also bask in the sun.

Rong Min sighed and went to my office.

Oh, okay.

Fang Li stretched out his hand, and the three of them instantly appeared in Rong Ming's office.

Seeing a change of place in a blink of an eye, Song Zhengchang:!

He looked at Fang Li with a shocked expression, what kind of power is this? You can transfer your destination with a wave of your hand?!

Mr. Song, come and sit. Fang Li walked to the sofa and beckoned to Song Zhengchang.

Song Zhengchang looked at Fang Li, walked over mechanically and sat down on the single sofa next to him.

He didn't expect Fang Li to have such a powerful ability, from the grain processing center just now to the military headquarters for hundreds of meters, brush it, it was too powerful.

Okay, Mr. Song, tell me, what is the problem you encountered? Fang Li asked.

Song Zhengchang paused for a moment, looked at Rong Min and Fang Li on the sofa, clasped his hands in front of him, looked down and thought about it, and then slowly said: Six years ago, I was still the news anchor of the news channel of Dixing TV Six

years ago, Song Zhengchang was the anchor of the news channel at nine o'clock in the evening, and he was also the director of the news channel, and his career was on the rise.

At that time, one of their deputy directors was about to retire, the position was vacant, and many people were eyeing it. There are three people with the most competitive advantages, one is the director of the financial channel, one is the director of the variety channel, and the other is the director of the news channel Song Zhengchang.

It happened at the dinner party in Taiqing, Song Zhengchang drank too much and was helped back to his room in the hotel. Who knew that when he woke up the next day, he found that he slept with Ye Shan, a female host in the stage, and the room was messy, and neither of them was dressed, and he looked like something beautiful had happened.

He knew that Ye Shan was their director's lover, and he was scared to death, and he didn't have time to think about anything, so he immediately got dressed and ran.

But that afternoon, he was called outside by the director of the station, and saw a bunch of bed photos of him and Ye Shan on the table of the director, and Ye Shan was crying and crying pitifully next to him.

He knew he had been calculated, but then he went back to the hotel and couldn't find any proof.

Later, he was targeted by the director of the station, the position of deputy director naturally did not have his part, and the position of director was also removed in two months, and he insisted on it for half a year, but he couldn't stand it, and finally resigned.

After Fang Li listened to it and Rong Min looked at each other, Fang Li asked him: Don't you know who framed you? Who later took the position of deputy director?