90

Pen library

Pen library>I, little fox, farm red all over the stars! (Crossing)>Volume(90)

Volume(90)

Fan dust leaf 2022-02-10 Ctrl+D collection this site

Turn off the lights Small, medium, large, all the way to the bottom

Previous chapter: Separate volumes (89).Next chapter: Divided into volumes (91).

After a pause, he continued: Uncle Marshal, do you know that the earth used to be beautiful, the scenery was beautiful, the climate was suitable, the species were rich, there were many animals and plants, and there were many delicacies. Especially my country, which has a vast land and a long history, is one of the earliest human civilizations

Rong Li listened to Fang Li talk about how beautiful the ancient earth was and how good his country was, and his heart also yearned for that ancient earth.

Is your country ancient China? Rong Min remembers that the place where they are now is ancient China.

Fang Li nodded: Yes, it is China, this large area of land that we are restoring now.

Rong Min glanced at Fang Li and thought that they had met here in the first place, and Fang Li also used this place as a base camp, and he had a guess in his heart.

He asked again, so where is it?

It's my hometown. Fang Li replied.

Really.

Rong Min looked at Fang Li and continued to guess: "What is that mountain that you treat specially?"

It's the back mountain of my house.

Confirmed the thoughts in his heart, Rong Ming was slightly stunned in his heart, your home used to be at the foot of that mountain?

Well. Fang Li nodded, turned back again, picked up the mouse and clicked, the photo has been transmitted, he clicked on a photo of the exterior of his house, and said, Uncle Marshal, look, this is my family's previous house.

Rong Min looked at the photos on the screen, and first saw Fang Li, who was holding a big dog in front of the house and smiling brightly, looking a little younger than now, maybe sixteen or seventeen years old.

The corner of Rong Ming's lips ticked, how old are you?

Seventeen, it was taken during the summer vacation of the second year of high school.

Behind Fang Li is a three-story villa, with blue on a white background and blue wall tiles, a blue-gray glazed tile cornice roof, and the lush mountains behind each other, like a very beautiful landscape painting.

It's good looking. Rong Min said.

Fang Li turned his head and said: I want to build the house like this, okay?

Rong Min understood his mind and said without hesitation: "Good."

Fang Li said happily, then I will go to the designer uncle and ask him to help.

Saying that, Fang Li took a picture with his light brain and was about to jump down to find someone.

But he was stopped by Rong Ming: I'll go back later.

Fang Li turned around:?

Rong Ming put her arm around his waist, rested her chin on his shoulder, and said: "I want to see your previous life."

He put his hand on the mouse, just saw that Fang Li did this, at first he was a little unskilled, tried it, and quickly mastered the usage.

I want to start with when you were a child. Rong Min said.