33

Pen library

Pen library>I, little fox, farm red all over the stars! (Crossing)>Volume(33)

Volume(33)

Fan dust leaf 2022-02-10 Ctrl+D collection this site

Turn off the lights Small, medium, large, all the way to the bottom

Previous Chapter: Separate volumes (32).Next chapter: Volumes (34).

Fang Li shook his head, no need, it's okay, we don't have such a high temperature in the field.

Li Wei didn't understand why the temperature in the field was not so high, but since the boss said so, he should have considered it.

Okay, I informed them and made sure they got to work on time.

Saying good things, Fang Li pulled Jing Hao off the spaceship and came to the ground.

Brother Xiao Hao, I have to finish these dozen plots of land first, and only tomorrow morning can I arrange the work of the uncles. Can you help me?

Good. What should I do?

Fang Li stood on the edge of a piece of land, I will separate those harmful substances later, you can decompose them all.

Good. Jing Hao stood beside Fang Li and watched him move.

Fang Li first used a spell to separate the harmful substances, and then set up a formation in the ground

Jing Hao decomposed the harmful substances, and when he turned back, he saw Fang Li placing something in the clearing, and a round thing in the middle.

Then with Fang Li's movements, these things launched light and turned into an aperture, with strange patterns in it, and they became larger and larger, and then flew up, entered the ground, and finally disappeared.

Jing Hao's eyes widened: ?

When Fang Li stopped, Jing Hao asked: Xiao Li, what was that just now?

It is a formation that prevents radiation and regulates the temperature. Fang Li explained and walked to the next piece of land.

His cultivation has not yet been restored, and he can only set it up piece by piece.

Jing Hao followed him to the next piece of land and asked curiously: What is the formation?

Fang Li thought about it, this is really difficult to explain, can only say: it is with the help of some external materials, to condense, use the qi of heaven and earth, and then follow some laws of heaven and earth to form a special language symbol, can help us achieve some goals.

Jing Hao was dumbfounded.

Fang Li scratched his head and said, "Brother Xiao Hao, my method of practicing my powers is different from Uncle Marshal, it is a different system. But if you cultivate well, you will be stronger than the uncle marshal.

Jing Hao was surprised, is this what you want to teach me?

Yes, are you willing to learn from me?

Willing! Jing Hao blurted out, all a little excited.

In his eyes, Rong Min is the most powerful person in the empire, and Xiao Li said that he will be stronger than Rong Min them, how can he not be willing.

Fang Li laughed, and after teaching you, he would slowly tell you about the formation.

Jing Hao nodded: Good!

The fact that my method is different from others is still a secret, and I can't tell others.

Good.

The two of them went through one by one, sixteen or seven plots, and more than two hours had passed since they finished finishing, and it was almost eleven o'clock.