98

Pen library

Pen library>I, little fox, farm red all over the stars! (Crossing)>Volume(98)

Volume(98)

Fan dust leaf 2022-02-10 Ctrl+D collection this site

Turn off the lights Small, medium, large, all the way to the bottom

Previous Chapter: Separate volumes (97).Next chapter: Volumes (99).

Before Fang Li finished speaking, Wang Guixiang slapped the table and shouted at Director Yang: You heard, he himself said that it was an earth sweet potato!

Fang Li is helpless, big sister, after you listen to me, this sweet potato is indeed an earth sweet potato, but it was not grown by us.

Several people looked at him.

Wang Guixiang stared at him, wondering: What do you mean? Who didn't you grow it? Isn't it just something you can grow?

Fang Li explained: The sweet potatoes we grow all contain substances that can treat mental disorders, but this sweet potato does not have that substance in it, so your father has no effect when he eats it. Although it has no effect, it is also edible, not poisonous, just an ordinary food.

Fang Li knew as soon as he touched it, there was no spiritual energy in these sweet potatoes, and the nutrient content in the sweet potatoes was different from what they planted, and they didn't grow it at all.

Fang Li took out a small detector, tested each sweet potato, and said to Wang Guixiang: Big sister, look, this light is green, sweet potatoes can be eaten.

Wang Guixiang looked at the instrument, then at the sweet potatoes on the coffee table, and asked: "You say this is fake?" How are you sure it's not yours? Doesn't the whole country grow this for your family?

It may have been before, but now, Fang Li shook his head, his eyes were deep, not necessarily.

He saw that his eldest sister was still confused, and explained: "Big sister, our sweet potatoes have been sold outside for five or six months, and this sweet potato can not only be grown on Earth, but also on the planet T26, as long as people who buy our sweet potatoes, they can grow it, calculate the time, and they can also grow it for a season."

Wang Guixiang picked up a sweet potato, this was planted by someone else?

Fang Li nodded: Yes, I'm sure it was planted by someone else.

Aren't they all sweet potatoes? Why does yours work, this one has no effect? Wang Guixiang didn't understand.

Fang Li said with a smile: Big sister, only the sweet potatoes we grow will have the effect of treating mental disorders. Someone else's, no matter how you grow it, is nothing.

Wang Guixiang doesn't believe it: I don't believe it.

Fang Li sighed and took out two fist-sized sweet potatoes from the space, this is the sweet potato we planted, you can give it to your husband to try. Is he an orc or a sub-orc?

Orcs. I don't give him food, in case it causes a cerebral infarction again

Eldest sister, did your husband have a cerebral infarction before? Hypertension? Or atherosclerosis? Other cardiovascular and cerebrovascular diseases? Fang Li asked.

Wang Guixiang thought about it and said: His blood pressure is a little high.

And what about your father?

Wang Guixiang rolled over and took out a medical record book from the drawer of the TV cabinet: he had atherosclerosis in his neck before, and his blood pressure was also a little high.