65

Pen library

Pen library>I, little fox, farm red all over the stars! (Crossing)>Volume(65)

Volume(65)

Fan dust leaf 2022-02-10 Ctrl+D collection this site

Turn off the lights Small, medium, large, all the way to the bottom

Previous Chapter: Divided into volumes (64).Next chapter: Divided into volumes (66).

Oh~

You oh what? Rong Ming rubbed his head, he was Rachel's brother.

What? Is he Rachel's sister's older brother? Fang Li was surprised for a moment, and remembered that Rachel had said that she was Rong Ming's junior sister, and there was such a relationship.

When you say that, I'm still a little curious. Fang Li said.

Rong Min looked at him with a frown.

The next morning, Fang Li saw the bird in Rong Ming's mouth in front of the office building, his elementary school classmate and general manager of Flying Eagle Express, Luo Zhanpeng.

Chu Cheng was walking out of the hall with him.

Your development is good, I thought it was deserted everywhere, but I didn't expect that so much land was planted, so many houses were built, and this office building could be built. It's growing pretty fast.

This year, Fang Li and they built two dormitory buildings and a ten-story office building. The number of planters has grown to more than 1,000, and various functional departments of the company have also been established to carry out work in an orderly manner under Chu Cheng's management.

Okay, the company has just developed, this building is for temporary use, and it will have to be built larger in two years. Chu Cheng replied with a smile.

Hey, you're taking a big breath. Luo Zhanpeng sighed and said, I was shocked when I heard that you came to this place where birds don't poop a year ago. Not only me, many people can't figure it out, you can't think about it, let the general manager of Longteng do not do it, run here, cheap others for nothing. Now it seems that it is okay here.

They say theirs, I think it's worth it, and I don't care what others do. Seeing Fang Li coming over, Chu Cheng immediately said, "Our President Fang is here."

Luo Zhanpeng looked up at the person who came and couldn't help but be stunned for a moment.

The person who came was a boy, looking no more than seventeen or eight years old, white hair was fine and soft, his facial features were very delicate, and his face was larger with a pair of particularly flexible blue eyes.

What a beautiful boy.

It wasn't until Fang Li walked in front of the two that Luo Zhanpeng came back to his senses and asked Chu Cheng aloud: Is he the boss?

Chu Cheng nodded and introduced them: This is our boss, Fang Li Fang. Mr. Fang, this is Luo Zhanpeng, the general manager of Flying Eagle Express.

Fang Li nodded lightly, smiled and stretched out his right hand, President Luo, Jiu Yang.

Fang Li looked at the person in front of him, his eyebrows were deep, the bridge of his nose was high, and the tip of his nose was slightly hooked, which was a handsome look.

Thinking of the bird Rong Min said, and then thinking about the name of their courier company, Flying Eagle, combined with his appearance, Fang Li probably knew his breed.

Hello. Luo Zhanpeng stared at his face and reached out to hold Fang Li's hand, he didn't expect Fang Zong to be so young, he was really young and promising.