104

Pen library

Pen library>I, little fox, farm red all over the stars! (Crossing)>Volume(104)

Volume(104)

Fan dust leaf 2022-02-10 Ctrl+D collection this site

Turn off the lights Small, medium, large, all the way to the bottom

Previous chapter: Divided into volumes (103).Next chapter: Volumes (105).

After visiting the snack street, both of their stomachs were full, and each person sat on the edge of the flower bed on the side of the street with a drink to rest, no way, the stools were full.

Fang Li looked at Rong Min stretching his legs and dangling like him, his posture was leisurely, even if he didn't do anything like this, he felt so satisfied.

After resting for a while, the two walked forward again, strolling casually, walking for a while, passing a familiar store.

Fang Li looked at the realistic simulation model in the window,

how did he get here?

Rong Min also saw it and pulled people to stop.

Fang Li wondered: What for?

Rong Ming's chin lifted, do you want to go in and take a look?

Fang Li vigilant: What to see?

Aren't you curious?

Fang Li: Look at what, I said that I didn't know that the

boss sent the guests out, saw the two pulling and pulling, and greeted: Two handsome guys, come in and take a look? Our store is a national chain, there are all kinds of styles, and the quality is the best in the country

Fang Li glanced back, pulled Rong Min and ran quickly, for fear that the shop owner would chase after him again.

The shop owner looked at the two people who ran away quickly, sighed, what are you doing running so fast, I don't eat people.

After running out of a hundred meters, Fang Li stopped, looked back, and saw that the boss had entered, and only then breathed a sigh of relief.

The owner was really overly enthusiastic.

There was a muffled laugh next to him, Fang Li turned his head to look at Rong Ming, and saw that his shoulders were shaking with laughter, and he patted his arm angrily.

You are still laughing, it's all you, why stop, almost pestered by the boss again!

Aren't you curious? Rong Min held back a smile, leaned into Fang Li's ear and whispered, if you want to buy a small toy and try it back, it's okay, I can cooperate with you.

Fang Li's cheeks burst red, his eyes rolled around, and he said simply: "Then I'll go back and buy a dummy person, and you can rest later."

With that, he walked back.

Just took a step, and was immediately pulled by Rong Min and held in his arms, and his tone was domineering: Not allowed!

Fang Li hummed, didn't you let me buy it?

Don't buy it, I'm there, no need! Let's go, the movie is about to start!

Drag people and go forward.

Fang Li followed behind and grinned.

Hmph, little one, I can't cure you yet.

The two walked to a nearby mall to watch a movie, and when they arrived, they entered the venue.