7

Pen library

Pen library>I, little fox, farm red all over the stars! (Crossing)>Volume(7)

Volume(7)

Fan dust leaf 2022-02-10 Ctrl+D collection this site

Turn off the lights Small, medium, large, all the way to the bottom

Previous Chapter: Volume (6).Next chapter: Volumes (8).

And this 18-year-old is also a homeless man? He's dead?

Yes, he seems to have run out of the orphanage, and just happened to encounter two groups of people fighting and killing the pond fish. I picked up his ID card.

That's him!

Fang Li took a new light brain from Yuanshan, registered it with Li Jun's identity card, and then transferred 50,000 yuan from Yuanshan's account and quickly bought the earth.

A minute later, Li Jun received an electronic planet title certificate.

Looking at this newly baked planet property rights certificate, Fang Li's heart finally relaxed.

By the time he lifted Hara Shan off the spaceship, the sun was rising in the east of the earth, a new day had begun, and the pirates were waking up one after another.

On the distant planet T5, it's still late at night.

On the warship, the marshal's office was still brightly lit, and Rong Ming, dressed in a black military uniform, was still working on the desk.

Report.

In.

The adjutant walked in and reported to Rong Ming.

Marshal, bad news. Just got the news that the Ministry of Finance just sold the earth on the net!

Hearing this, Rong Min stopped the pen in his hand, raised his head, his eyes sank, someone has already bought it?

Yes, bought.

People in parliament?

The adjutant shook his head, it is not clear, he only knows that his name is Li Jun, he is an orphan, and we are investigating.

Rong Yun lowered his eyes, and the tip of the pen nodded on the paper.

The adjutant was angry, the old guys in the council, we just proposed to include the earth in the military department, and they immediately sold the earth! How unreasonable!

Rong Min pondered for a moment and found out the buyer's information as soon as possible.

Be.

By the way, did the Lion Pirates find it?

The adjutant shook his head, not yet, there were traces showing that their spacecraft had entered the solar system, and where it stayed had not yet been found.

Keep checking.

Be.

And in a certain high-rise building in Dixing, a middle-aged man slapped his desk when he heard his subordinate's report.

What the? Bought by someone else?

The subordinate was frightened, yes, the person who arranged it just answered a phone call, and after answering it, he found that the earth was bought.

Rubbish! The middle-aged man walked two steps back and forth, went to check, and found out who the buyer was? Go buy it back! Don't go soon!

Be!