26

Pen library

Pen library>I, little fox, farm red all over the stars! (Crossing)>Volume(26)

Volume(26)

Fan dust leaf 2022-02-10 Ctrl+D collection this site

Turn off the lights Small, medium, large, all the way to the bottom

Previous Chapter: Divided into volumes (25).Next chapter: Divided into volumes (27).

He increased his speed and punched around the left side of Lao Shi, and kicked on the right

Lao Shi's perception can indeed be, at the moment of Fang Li's attack, he can judge which direction Fang Li attacked from, and make a quick reaction, blocking, turning and avoiding The

two have already made more than a dozen moves in the blink of an eye in the field, a little indistinguishable between you and me.

Your speed is not bad either! Fang Li reminded him while fighting, I'm going to speed up.

Old Shi felt a chill in his heart, this is not his full speed?

Although he now seems to be coping with ease, the little guy's every move is blocked, but this is all defense, he can't pull out his hand to attack, only in a passive beating state.

He himself knew that it would be a bit difficult for him to be faster.

He gritted his teeth and exerted his full strength.

This little guy is so powerful, so fast that I can't see his movements clearly, I can only see the afterimage. Hey, Blackie, do you see clearly? Outside the field, a warrior standing next to Xiao Hei asked.

Little Black's mutant prototype is Black Panther, and his speed is the fastest among them.

Xiao Hei shook his head, not particularly clear.

You can't see clearly?

Jing Hao glanced at Xiao Hei, and quickly put his gaze on the field.

In fact, he couldn't see the figures of the two at all, it was too fast, he could only judge which was Fang Li and which was Lao Shi from the size of the figure.

Jing Hao asked nervously: Brother Xiaohei, who is more powerful?

Xiao Hei said: Xiao Li is powerful. He had the upper hand.

Jing Hao breathed a sigh of relief and was pleasantly surprised, Xiao Li's younger brother is too powerful!

Hey, the old stone has changed into a beast shape! Someone next to him shouted.

Lao Shi, you actually use a beast form! Don't face!

Lao Shi shouted angrily to the sidelines: If you try it, you will know that you are blind BB.

Jing Hao's heart tightened again and looked at Fang Li worriedly.

He knew that the orc form was much more powerful than the human form.

On the field, Fang Li looked at Lao Shi's beast form in surprise, and exclaimed happily: Wow, it turns out that you are a big squirrel! No wonder the jumping ability is so strong, so can the speed. Are your teeth also particularly good?

Lao Shi: Fang Li circled around him, and was pleasantly surprised:

"It's such a big one, I haven't seen a one-meter-tall squirrel yet!"

The big squirrels squatted on their hind legs, their forelimbs shrunk in front of their chests, and said helplessly to the child: We are still PK.

Oh, yes, Fang Li stood two meters away, even more excited, come on.