25

Pen library

Pen library>I, little fox, farm red all over the stars! (Crossing)>Volume(25)

Volume(25)

Fan dust leaf 2022-02-10 Ctrl+D collection this site

Turn off the lights Small, medium, large, all the way to the bottom

Previous chapter: Volumes (24).Next chapter: Separate volumes (26).

Blackie: Yes.

Rong Min and Xia Yang entered the building, Xiao Hei looked at the two children and asked: Where do you want to play?

Training ground! Fang Li was curious about how they trained.

Xiao Hei asked Jing Hao again: What about Xiao Hao?

Jing Hao wanted to see everything, but what he wanted to see the most was also the training ground, just like Xiao Li's younger brother.

Then the training ground, walk. Xiao Hei took the two little radish heads to the training ground.

The training ground of the military department has many venues and many projects according to the purpose of training.

Xiao Hei told them and asked them which one they wanted to see?

Battles and powers. I'll look at the others when I'm done. Fang Li's purpose is very clear.

They went to the battle practice range first.

But after entering, Fang Li was a little dumbfounded.

The soldiers all sat on a chair with helmets on their heads, as if playing a game.

It was completely different from the battle practice he imagined.

Little black brother, isn't it a battle practice? What are they doing? Fang Li asked suspiciously.

Jing Hao also looked at Xiao Hei curiously.

Xiao Hei said with a smile: This is battle practice, simulation training. See the helmets on their heads?

Well, see. The two children nodded in unison.

Blackie: After putting on the helmet, they will enter the simulation training ground, where there are individual training, challenge field sparring training, and virtual battlefield training.

Fang Li asked: Isn't that fake? After training inside, can I have a memory when I come out of my body?

Xiao Hei raised his eyebrows and looked at him, just as the marshal also asked to test their data, he said: "You want to know?" Would you like to try it yourself?

Fang Li's eyes lit up, is it okay?

Blackie nodded and followed me.

Brother Xiao Hao, quick, let's try it too. Fang Li excitedly took Jing Hao's hand and followed.

Xiao Hei went to the venue administrator to register, and the venue administrator looked at the two children behind him and asked: "Your children?" What are you bringing them here for? It's not allowed to bring unrelated people here, you know.

Xiao Hei registered the information of the three people and replied: "Marshal family, let me play with it."

The administrator's eyes widened suddenly, and he was surprised: "The marshal's? Don't fool me, the marshal never brought relatives to the military headquarters.

Xiao Hei smiled and said, "Isn't this it?" Don't be verbose, we want three.

The administrator was shocked and looked at him with an expression of what kind of joke are you kidding, they want it too?