30

Pen library

Pen library>I, little fox, farm red all over the stars! (Crossing)>Volume(30)

Volume(30)

Fan dust leaf 2022-02-10 Ctrl+D collection this site

Turn off the lights Small, medium, large, all the way to the bottom

Previous Chapter: Divided into volumes (29).Next chapter: Divided into volumes (31).

Moreover, after that mass of blood came into contact with Fang Li's spiritual power, it became visibly active, and it jumped up and down to swallow more.

Fang Li withdrew his spiritual power, opened his eyes, and looked at Rong Min in surprise and complexity, you

are really an awakened true dragon bloodline.

But it hasn't really fully awakened, the power of the true dragon hasn't been fully used, if you can absorb more spiritual power

Rong Ming raised his eyebrows, how? You know why?

You're a real dragon! Fang Li sighed with emotion.

Yung Ming:? Haven't you seen it?

Fang Li jumped off the sofa and walked back and forth in front of the coffee table with a frown.

Rong Ming, this can be regarded as a descendant of the demon clan! That's their demon clan's compatriot little demon!

His current power is very powerful, if he cultivates it well, the true dragon bloodline in his body is completely awakened

Moreover, in this way, his previous thoughts are correct, and the other orcs are also the descendants of their demon clan!

Fang Li felt a little excited when he thought about it.

The revitalization of the demon race is just around the corner!

But now, there was not so much spiritual power on the earth for them to cultivate.

Fang Li stopped and grabbed Rong Ming's hand, but his little fat hand was too small to hold Rong Ming's hand, and he could only grab two fingers.

He looked at Rong Min and said solemnly: Uncle Marshal, you must work hard to help me restore the ecology of the earth together, which is good for you.

Rong Min raised his eyebrows: The purpose of planting trees on the earth is to restore the ecological environment of the earth?

Fang Li nodded: Yes!

Rong Min asked again: Why is it good for me?

Fang Li asked him: Do you feel that the air of the earth is particularly comfortable for you to breathe?

Yung: No.

Fang Li frowned, it shouldn't be.

Is it that there is too little aura, and he can't feel different from other planets at all?

He asked again: Don't you think there is anything different about you on earth?

Rong Min instantly remembered that he would be relieved a little on earth during his mental disorder.

He asked: What benefit are you saying that it is good for me?

Fang Li scratched his head, how to tell him this?

That is, if you restore the ecology of the earth, you live on the earth, even if you do not deliberately practice every day, your powers will slowly increase every day. If you practice every day, your powers will increase faster than on other planets. That's the benefit.