66

Pen library

Pen library>I, little fox, farm red all over the stars! (Crossing)>Volume(66)

Volume(66)

Fan dust leaf 2022-02-10 Ctrl+D collection this site

Turn off the lights Small, medium, large, all the way to the bottom

Previous chapter: Divided into volumes (65).Next chapter: Separate volumes (67).

Fang Li thought for a while and said, "Okay, I see." I'll pay attention.

Uncle Chu, the express delivery is done here, so can we prepare for sale?

Yes, the relevant preparations have been completed, I will confirm the progress of his side with Luo Zhanpeng in the afternoon, and the film crew will come over next week.

This year, they recruited many employees, the company's functional departments have been formed, the production department has also found thousands of planters, and their planting range has been expanded to the second radiation protection formation area.

Not only are many tomatoes and sweet potatoes grown in the field, but some vegetables are also planted in a special area for them to eat on their own.

At the foot of the mountain, there are also many chickens, chickens, ducks and ducks, two pigsties, a lot of pigs, usually cut sweet potato vines, rice husks ground into bran, canteen leftovers formed by the water to feed the pigs fat and strong.

After the supply and demand of tomatoes in the military department were almost satisfied, in addition to tomatoes and sweet potatoes, Chu Cheng let the production department grow many vegetables three months ahead of schedule.

They're going to start selling.

In the afternoon, Fang Li was walking around the field to watch the growth of vegetables, walking and walking, a huge eagle flew above his head, and then a person suddenly fell in front of him.

Fang Li:

Hi, Mr. Fang, what a coincidence. Luo Zhanpeng changed into a white shirt again, put one hand in his pocket, looked like a jade tree facing the wind, hooked his lips and greeted Fang Li with a smile.

Fang Li looked at his white clothes, and then looked at the mud under his feet, and the potato leaves that reached his knees, why did you come here?

I didn't finish reading it in the morning, so I came over to take a look. Luo Zhanpeng replied.

Oh, then you watch slowly. Saying that, Fang Li turned around and walked to the other end.

Luo Zhanpeng followed and asked, "What is this plant?"

Potato. Fang Li replied.

Luo Zhanpeng asked casually, he was not interested in potatoes, carefully walked in the potato field, and asked: Hey, Fang Li, do you have someone you like?

Fang Li turned around: What do you ask this for?

Luo Zhanpeng hooked his lips and smiled, if not, fall in love with me?

Fang Li, who had never been in love, looked shocked: Is it so direct? Doesn't fiction and TV have to be ambiguous, tempted, and pulled for a long time before confessing and being together?

Everyone is an adult, there is no need to bend and turn, and if it is not compatible, it will disperse, so as not to waste everyone's time. Luo Zhanpeng said.

Fang Li thought for a moment and nodded: You are right.

Luo Zhanpeng felt a little hope, and raised his eyebrows: How do you see me?