85

Pen library

Pen library>I, little fox, farm red all over the stars! (Crossing)>Volume(85)

Volume(85)

Fan dust leaf 2022-02-10 Ctrl+D collection this site

Turn off the lights Small, medium, large, all the way to the bottom

Previous Chapter: Divided into volumes (84).Next chapter: Divided into volumes (86).

Rong Min frowned: He is your father, respect it.

Yanze sighed and said: "He is looking for you?"

Yung: Right.

Yanze was surprised: You didn't promise him, did you?

No.

Yanze: That's good, senior brother, you must hold on, don't stop until you catch all those people, I don't want to take over a mess.

Rong Min did not answer his words, and asked, I listen to your regiment commander's report, you don't listen to the command to act without permission?

What, where is it? He made a small report again! I didn't fail in my mission, okay. Yanze jumped up.

Rong Min said in a cold and serious voice: The military order is like a mountain, if you can't comply with it, get out as soon as possible.

Seeing Rong Min so serious, Yanze's arrogance disappeared, I knew After a

pause, he saw a young man holding a water cup walking behind Rong Min and exclaimed: Senior brother, there is someone in your room! Who is it?

Rong Min glanced at Fang Li, his expression softened, and he beckoned to Fang Li.

Fang Li came over, what for?

Yanze saw Fang Li entering the country, his eyes widened, I have seen you! You are that Fang Li of the earth! How are you in the marshal's dormitory at this time?

Fang Li looked at the eldest prince who was a little out of temperament and said, "I am here every day.

Yanze looked at him in shock, and then looked at Rong Ming, wouldn't it be his sister-in-law?

Rong Min nodded: Fang Li is my lover.

Wow, what a sister-in-law! Yanze exclaimed, and immediately said, hello sister-in-law, I am Yanze.

Fang Li nodded: Hello.

Rong Min didn't want to gossip with Yanze, so he delayed his time and said: "Okay, don't talk nonsense, if I hear that you don't obey the military order again, you will go back."

Knowing it, I know it, the senior brother bye, the sister-in-law bye. Yanze quickly hung up the phone, afraid that Rong Min would kick him out of the army a second later.

Fang Li looked at Rong Min and said, "This great prince is also a little unreliable.

Rong Ming: Well, he likes the army, so His Majesty left him to me to help with education.

Fang Li blinked: Uncle Marshal, you have to take care of the old and educate the young, so virtuous.

Yung Ming:

He reached out and pinched the flesh of Li's cheek and spoke well.

Fang Li broke off his hand and said with a smile: "It was originally it." By the way, why did he call you Senior Brother?

His mentor at the military academy was a mentor to me.

I see.

Rong Min pulled him to stand up and went straight to the bathroom, don't talk about him, quickly take a bath and cultivate.