24

Pen library

Pen library>I, little fox, farm red all over the stars! (Crossing)>Volume(24)

Volume(24)

Fan dust leaf 2022-02-10 Ctrl+D collection this site

Turn off the lights Small, medium, large, all the way to the bottom

Previous Chapter: Separate volumes (23).Next chapter: Divided volumes (25).

Xia Yang turned his head, his shoulders kept shaking, he wanted to laugh but did not dare to laugh out loud, and he endured it so hard.

Rong Min glanced at him, and he quickly put away his smile and reported the matter seriously.

Fang Li returned to Jing Hao's room, thinking of Jing Hao's adoring eyes on Rong Min when he was in the restaurant, he turned on his light brain and began to search for the war they were talking about.

Fang Li found a relatively complete video of the incident and clicked on it.

Six years ago, the neighboring countries fled to the T28 and T29 planets under the pretext of the important rebels they were hunting, attacking the two border planets, and the two countries began a year-long war.

At that time, Rong Min was still a major general and did not belong to this western theater, and he was stationed in the Central Military Region.

Later, the war was delayed in winning the victory, and the military department thought twice and sent Rong Min and another major general to lead the troops to support the two planets.

Rong Ming was actually responsible for supporting the T29 planet, and after he went, he directly took over the command, and it took only twenty days to drive the enemy army out.

After the stability was stabilized there, he led his troops to support the T28 planet, and finally won the victory.

The video was put in the back, it was the scene Jing Hao said, and the square in front of the T28 government was densely packed with people. Under the attention of everyone, Rong Min pulled down the flag of the enemy country and personally raised the national flag of the empire.

Everyone present cried.

Fang Li was born in a peaceful country and has not experienced this kind of war, but looking at the artillery fire and suffering people in the video, thinking that this planet was still full of war a few years ago, and the people were worried every day about not knowing whether the next moment the bullet would shoot into his chest, Fang Li felt sad.

It's so pathetic. Fang Li wiped the corners of his eyes, and Rong Ming, who played a key role in ending this war, had more respect in his heart.

No wonder Xiao Hao regarded him as an idol, he was quite powerful, and he was still a military genius.

The bathroom door creaked open, and Jing Hao came out after washing.

Fang Li quickly turned off the video, Brother Xiaohao, you have finished washing.

Jing Hao's face was flushed, and after scrubbing his body and changing into clean clothes, he looked like a changed person.

I, I washed a little longer.

He hadn't taken a hot bath in the bathroom for several years, and on days when he was away, he went to the river to bathe. Today's long-lost hot bath made him very comfortable, so he washed for a long time.

Fang Li put away his light brain and shook his head: Not long after, it's only ten minutes.

Jing Hao wiped his hair and asked him: Did you just watch the video of Uncle Marshal?