59

Pen library

Pen library>I, little fox, farm red all over the stars! (Crossing)>Volume(59)

Volume(59)

Fan dust leaf 2022-02-10 Ctrl+D collection this site

Turn off the lights Small, medium, large, all the way to the bottom

Previous chapter: Separate volumes (58).Next chapter: Volumes (60).

Xia Yang was stunned, thinking back, since cultivation, his memory seemed to have really improved, sometimes the marshal ordered several things, he did not need to take notes, he could remember word for word.

Like, it's better.

That's not it, Uncle Marshal will only have a better memory than you, don't worry.

Okay.

Xia Yang went out to be busy, the marshal couldn't handle official affairs these days, and he didn't answer the phone, many calls came to him, and he was busy like a spinning top every day.

After Fang Li finished eating, he put the dinner plate aside, and then left a trace of divine sense to pay attention to Rong Ming's situation, and cultivated himself.

More than two hours later, he felt some fluctuations in Rong Ming's aura, and immediately opened his eyes, and saw that Rong Ming had opened his eyes.

Fang Li immediately got up and carefully observed outside the enchantment, seeing Rong Min turn his head, his eyes were golden and emitting a dazzling light, he didn't go in, just stood outside the enchantment and waited.

After a while, the gold in Rong Ming's eyes gradually faded, and he blinked, looked at Fang Li, and came in.

Seeing that he had recovered, Fang Li waved his hand to withdraw the enchantment, walked to Rong Ming, and looked at him carefully.

His appearance is normal, his eyes are restrained, and he is obviously making great progress.

Uncle Marshal, how do you feel? Fang Li asked with concern.

Rong Min has a smile in her eyes, which is good. The blood in my heart you said seems to be fully activated.

Are you sure?! Fang Li was pleasantly surprised, can I take a look?

Rong Min nodded and stretched out his wrist.

Fang Li touched his pulse and probed into the spiritual power.

As soon as the spiritual power entered, he looked at Rong Ming with wide eyes, just like he said, the bloodline power in his body was really fully activated, and Fang Li could clearly feel the difference from before.

His strength has increased several times, and the drop of blood representing the blood of the true dragon at the center of his heart is running rapidly, exuding a vast momentum that belongs to it.

Fang Li withdrew his spiritual power and said excitedly: "Uncle Marshal, it's great!"

Rong Min smiled and nodded.

Fang Li climbed onto the sofa and sat down, and said eagerly: "Tell me quickly, what's going on inside?"

Rong Min said everything he encountered inside, and the details were down to the fact that the dragon son said every word and word was not missed.

That's it, that's what he said, especially the exercises, I didn't understand a lot of them, so I haven't fully grasped the inheritance of the exercises he said. But I memorized them all.

Fang Li said with a smile: He is an ancient, and he speaks like this. I'll explain it to you later. Now repeat what he said at the beginning.

Rong Min repeated it again.