18

Pen library

Pen library>I, little fox, farm red all over the stars! (Crossing)>Volume(18)

Volume(18)

Fan dust leaf 2022-02-10 Ctrl+D collection this site

Turn off the lights Small, medium, large, all the way to the bottom

Previous chapter: Divided into volumes (17).Next chapter: Divided into volumes (19).

Rong Ming: I bought the cultivator, trouble normal delivery, thank you.

The young lady hesitated: Is your shipping address confirmed to be Earth?

Yung: Yes.

Sister: But there is no specific coordinates written on it, please add.

Rong Ming pulled to the address written by Fang Li: Ancient China in the east of the Asian continent of the earth (where there are people).

Rong Ming: Rong Min glanced at Fang Li, shook his head with a smile, and said to the other side:

I'll modify the address, trouble shipping, thank you.

Rong Min said and wrote down the specific coordinates.

The young lady saw the newly changed address and said: "Okay sir, I will arrange it for you as soon as possible." Thank you for choosing our products, goodbye.

Good bye. After Rong Min finished speaking, he pushed the light screen back to Fang Li.

Fang Li smiled and gave Rong Min another heart, thank you Uncle Marshal.

Fang Li wrote down the job posting and sent it to the venue, and then took the plate and cup to the kitchen, where the head chef happened to be inside.

Uncle Lee, thank you for making me little cookies and juice, it was delicious.

You're welcome, give it to me. The head chef took the saucer and cup and put them aside, and said, did you thank the marshal?

Fang Li was stunned for a moment and asked, "Is it the little cookie that Uncle Marshal asked you to make?"

Yes, he is afraid that your meal will not be satisfactory, so he said to make you a small snack.

Fang Li understood after thinking a little, no wonder he hugged himself when he first got up, did he see that I was in a bad mood?

I know, I'm going to thank him. Thank you Uncle Lee.

Back in Rong Ming's office, Fang Li walked over and pulled Rong Ming's sleeve.

Uncle Marshal.

Rong Min looked sideways at him, huh?

Thank you.

Yung: Thank you for what?

Just, cookies, and helped me a lot, thank you. Fang Li said sincerely.

Rong Min smiled and asked him: Are you in a better mood?

Well! Fang Li nodded happily.

Rong Min was relieved, and said: There are still about ten hours to go to the T28 planet, and it is exactly the morning to get there, are you scheduled to go to the talent market tomorrow?

Right.

Then you'd better go to sleep now, or you'll lose energy tomorrow.

Good. After saying that, Fang Li was ready to go back to the room, and after walking out two steps, he turned back and asked Rong Ming, Uncle Marshal, will you go with me tomorrow?