37

Pen library

Pen library>I, little fox, farm red all over the stars! (Crossing)>Volume(37)

Volume(37)

Fan dust leaf 2022-02-10 Ctrl+D collection this site

Turn off the lights Small, medium, large, all the way to the bottom

Previous Chapter: Divided into volumes (36).Next chapter: Divided into volumes (38).

Fang Li nodded: Yes.

Then I will also give it live to the marshal, he is very concerned about this. Xia Yang said.

Duan Xun and Xia Yang began to video call Wen Zhixian and Rong Ming, telling them that Fang Li was going to do the experiment.

Fang Li casually found a clear space with direct sunlight, and after thinking about it, he looked back at Duan Xun and asked Wen Zhixian: Brother Zhixian, don't you really come down by yourself? There should be something that interests you.

Wen Zhixian watched at the door of their spaceship, looked at several people around him, a little tangled, and finally nodded again, okay.

Fang Li said happily: "Brother Nazhixian, you bring down the instrument that you used to test radiation, just to test the data."

Good. Wen Zhixian went to get the instrument, got off the spaceship and walked over there, and when he looked up, he saw that Rong Min had also come down, and he stood beside Fang Li.

Wen Zhixian:

The marshal is so idle. Muttering in his heart, Wen Zhixian still went that way.

Fang Li took out something and hung it around Jing Hao's neck, brother Xiao Hao, you put this on.

Rong Min looked at it, it was a necklace, and the locket was a small silver gourd.

He glanced at Fang Li again, and the little guy also had one around his neck.

It seems that this thing helped him isolate the mind reading technique of Wen Zhixian.

He glanced at Jing Hao again, and the little guy told Jing Hao the secret? Afraid of being known by Wen Zhixian.

Wen Zhixian came over, holding the test instrument in his hand.

At three o'clock in summer, the sun was blazing, and it was white and dazzling outside.

A group of people gathered around, waiting to see Fang Li do the experiment.

So here I go. You stand behind me. Fang Li began to draw the formation diagram, and after drawing, he placed a piece of ore the size of a quail egg in the middle.

He then took a mat and threw it on the ground, sitting cross-legged.

Everyone saw him make a strange gesture, his fingers moving around in the air, and then he pointed to the middle of the strange pattern in the air and fixed it.

Everyone stared at the picture, feeling that something or change should happen.

Fang Li pointed for about ten seconds.

Nothing happened.

Xia Yang, they didn't see anything.

Rong Min didn't see it either, but for a moment, he felt that his heart suddenly jumped, his heartbeat was a little faster, and his powers were also a little surge.

Just like when Fang Li used his powers to give him a pulse that day, he looked at Fang Li with a slight frown.

After a while, Fang Li withdrew his hand and got up.