44

Pen library

Pen library>I, little fox, farm red all over the stars! (Crossing)>Volume(44)

Volume(44)

Fan dust leaf 2022-02-10 Ctrl+D collection this site

Turn off the lights Small, medium, large, all the way to the bottom

Previous Chapter: Separate volumes (43).Next chapter: Divided into volumes (45).

Fang Li looked at the sky, and the formation was done!

It's okay, Uncle Marshal. He sat down on the faucet with all his strength and could go down.

The two descended to the ground.

The soldiers gathered around and asked when they heard Zhixian: Xiao Li, how is it? Was it successful?

Fang Li nodded: Successful, with this as the center of the circle, you can no longer wear protective armor within a radius of 8,000 meters.

Wen Zhixian's eyes widened, 3,000 meters more than you predicted before?

Fang Li: Well, my powers have increased.

Is it really possible to wear protective armor? I'll try. A warrior immediately put away his protective armor.

Wen Zhixian handed him an instrument, and the warrior took it and measured it.

Hey, the data is really a normal range value! Dr. Wen, look.

Wen Zhixian probe looked at it, it was a normal value, and you didn't need to wear protective clothing.

Suddenly, all the warriors' eyes turned to Fang Li.

My God, little Fang Li, you are too powerful! How the hell is this done?!

I'll go, this power is too awesome!

Fang Li smiled and said to Wen Zhixian: Brother Zhixian, please take the warrior brothers to test the margin, okay? I'm a little tired.

OK, you can. Wen Zhixian gladly answered.

Rong Min watched the little guy walk a little stumbling, picked him up, overused the power?

Fang Li was lying on Rong Ming's shoulder, a little out of strength, well, I really want to sleep now, Uncle Marshal, trouble you to send me back.

Well, you sleep.

Chapter 39: I heard you have a son?

Fang Li slept from noon until the next morning, slept in the dark, and woke up with an empty stomach and screaming.

After washing, he walked out of the room.

The uncles had gone to work, and he went to the kitchen to find something to eat.

The uncle in the kitchen was cleaning up the dishes and chopsticks for breakfast, saw him awake, and quickly greeted: Boss, are you up? If you're hungry, there's food left in the incubator, and you go and sit outside, and I'll bring it to you.

Saying that, the uncle put down the rag in his hand, washed his hands, and went to the incubator to serve food.

Well, thank you uncle.

Fang Li walked out and sat down in the restaurant, after a while, Jing Hao came back from outside, and he was very happy to see him awake, Xiao Li, are you awake? Are you okay? Has there been a little recovery?

Well, enough sleep. Fang Li touched his stomach, yesterday's sense of detachment was gone, and now he feels weak, but because he is hungry, his stomach is so hungry.