47

Pen library

Pen library>I, little fox, farm red all over the stars! (Crossing)>Volume(47)

Volume(47)

Fan dust leaf 2022-02-10 Ctrl+D collection this site

Turn off the lights Small, medium, large, all the way to the bottom

Previous chapter: Volumes (46).Next chapter: Volumes (48).

Yes. Rong Min looked at Xiao Hei again and protected them.

Blackie: Yes.

Rong Ming watched them leave in the flying machine, and then set sail back to the T22 planet.

Fang Li and they found a hotel to live in, not far from the job fair.

Their recruitment this time is also very smooth, mainly many people from Li Wei's hometown.

Before Li Wei and a few of them said that they could find a high-paying job, the salary was indeed very attractive, but because the location was in the world, many people in the village said that it was unreliable, and advised them not to go.

After a month, Li Wei and they paid their salaries, and each of them paid a lot of money to the family, and said that it was good over there, the boss was good, everyone began to envy, and many people asked if they were still hiring.

At that time, they were not hiring, and everyone was disappointed to hear it.

The day before yesterday, Fang Li informed Li Wei that he was coming to T28 planet to recruit planters, and Li Wei quickly called back and asked everyone who wanted to come from their village to attend the job fair.

No, on the day of recruitment, the people from their village, and the villages next door who knew the news came.

They recruited 15 people, and forty or fifty people came and surrounded their booths.

It is very different from the scene when I first came to recruit.

Other job seekers saw so many people here, felt that there were good positions here, and they also squeezed this side.

There are those who squeeze in, and at a glance, they are recruiting earth planters, although the salary is very high, but the place of work is on the earth, the famous barren star.

They didn't understand very much, and one person asked the uncle next to him: This is to go to the barren star, why are you all fighting to go?

The uncle looked at him, young man, should not be here to compete for positions, so he said to him: This company is good. There are people in our village who work over there, the salary is high, the welfare is good, we are all farmers, suitable for this.

The company has a good reputation and a high salary, which is indeed not bad.

The job seeker sighed, looked back at the job posting, found that there was no suitable position for him, and regretted going out.

There were too many job seekers, but Fang Li still interviewed carefully one by one, and finally selected 15 people.

Looking at everyone's disappointed expressions, Fang Li said: "Uncles and aunts, this time is enough, we will recruit people in the future, when the time comes, let Uncle Dawei inform you, there will be a chance next time."

An aunt asked: Little boss, how long will your next time be?

Fang Li replied: "Aunt, maybe in two or three months, when we go directly to the village to recruit, you won't have to travel so far."