52

Pen library

Pen library>I, little fox, farm red all over the stars! (Crossing)>Volume(52)

Volume(52)

Fan dust leaf 2022-02-10 Ctrl+D collection this site

Turn off the lights Small, medium, large, all the way to the bottom

Previous chapter: Volumes (51).Next chapter: Volumes (53).

Here it comes. So anxious.

Chu Xinxue didn't know, seeing Rong Ming's cultivation progress so fast, Fang Li was also stressed in his heart.

He also had to quickly resume his cultivation.

After the funds were a little more generous, Fang Li decided to recruit more people this time. But there is a problem, it is estimated that it will take three or four months for the dormitory building to be fully built and occupied, during which time, the people in the spacecraft need two people to live in one.

He called Li Wei and the two captains and discussed with them.

This is no problem, the cabin was originally a bunk bunk and could be lived. Li Wei said.

The other two captains also felt that it was okay, anyway, it would be good to have a dormitory for a few months, and there was no big problem.

Then you go and inform everyone that those who are familiar with each other in the past two days can first find a roommate to live with, and when the time comes, the new ones let them live by themselves.

Yes.

The uncles moved very quickly, and moved in the next day.

Fang Li did not go out this time recruitment, sent Li Wei back to organize people, he directly used video interviews, and finally recruited 35 people.

Li Wei returned with them on the transport ship of the military headquarters.

As soon as the number of people increased, Fang Li began to recruit senior management and personnel and administrative employees online.

But the top management is very difficult to recruit, and the recruitment information is hung out for half a month without the right person.

Chu Cheng said: Rather lack than abuse.

Fang Li also thought so, so he had to wait first.

In the blink of an eye, more than two months later, when the rice in another rice field began to pump ears and flowers, the previous rice could be harvested.

On this day, it was the day of the arrival of the military transport, and Fang Li had to look at the sky every once in a while, and he was a little absent-minded in his work.

Finally, it was almost noon, and the transport ship arrived.

Fang Li flashed back with a few brushes.

Wen Zhixian saw him walking towards him, and I was about to call you.

I saw it and hurried back.

Fang Li looked up and watched the transport ship landing not far away, and before the dust cleared, he ran over.

What are you in a hurry? It's all here! Wen Zhixian shouted from behind, and also ran up.

I want to see the harvester!

The rice transplanter designed by Wen Zhixian before is very easy to use, the last time the rice was used with four transplanters, 100 acres of rice field in one day to insert all the seedlings, and there is no need to spend manpower to move the seedlings to replenish.