82

Pen library

Pen library>I, little fox, farm red all over the stars! (Crossing)>Volume(82)

Volume(82)

Fan dust leaf 2022-02-10 Ctrl+D collection this site

Turn off the lights Small, medium, large, all the way to the bottom

Previous Chapter: Separate volumes (81).Next chapter: Divided into volumes (83).

Fang Li's whole person shook and hugged again.

Rong Min held his hand and paused, patted his lower back, you rub it again, don't get up later.

Fang Li smiled sullenly, looked up at him, and ridiculed: Uncle Marshal, you can't help but provoke, I still think you are a serious person before.

His leg deliberately rubbed up, which was not serious at all.

Looking at the little fox's triumphant look, Rong Min raised his eyebrows, hugged him and turned over, and the two immediately switched positions.

Rong Ming's hand down, I think you want to try it.

No, no, feeling threatened, Fang Li quickly grabbed his hand, winked at him, and looked at Rong Min pitifully, Uncle Marshal, I'm hungry, you touch my stomach, it's all deflated.

Rong Min snorted coldly and looked at him, Fang Li blinked, suddenly changed back to the little fox, grunted and got up, his tail flicked just on Rong Ming's face, his limbs flew together, jumped out of bed and rushed to the bathroom.

Rong Min looked at the little fox with a black line: Fang Li!

The bathroom door slammed shut, and the voice of a little fox came from inside.

I'm up, hurry up and wash my face, starve me!

Rong Min gritted his teeth: This little bastard.

When Fang Li came out after washing, Rong Min was no longer in the room, and the bed was neatly made.

When he came out, breakfast had been set on the table, and Rong Min came out with two bowls of porridge, glanced at him, and came over.

Fang Li looked okay when he saw him, went over and sat down, Uncle Marshal, you still went to the cafeteria?

Xia Yang sent it. Rong Min put down the porridge, sat down beside him, hooked Fang Li's head, and kissed him heavily on the lips, okay, eat.

Fang Li glanced at him and smiled secretly.

Taking a bite of the buns, he remembered one more thing, Xia Yang's brother sent it? Didn't he ask you why you didn't go to the office?

Well, he saw your shoes. Rong said.

Fang Li paused, his face burned up, he, he, he could see it?

This is different from letting others know that the two are in love yesterday, and now there is a feeling that others know what they and Rong Ming did last night, which is quite embarrassing.

Rong Min glanced at him and gave him a look for him to understand.

He felt funny in his heart, this little fox was faceless and skinless in front of him, and he knew how to seduce people, but he knew that he was shy in front of others?

Fang Li was a thief with a weak heart, thought about it, and forced himself to comfort himself: No, I often practice with you, it's okay, it's okay to see me in you. Yes, that's it.

Well, just get used to it. Rong said.

Fang Li:

After eating, the two went to the office building, Fang Li wanted to go to the Wen Zhixian Laboratory, but when the floor arrived, he was pulled by Rong Min and did not give it.